PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
My only issue is I seem to be really inconsistent with my play, and it tends to be entire sessions/days.

Some days I'll be playing pretty good, I'm not saying I'm pro player, but decent enough, other times I can't hit anything and make bad choices positioning etc and just get my asz handed to me by the first person I see.

I wish I knew why or I could control it, need to take up smoking the magic tobacco like when I was a kid lol.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Worth a purchase, it's a great game can be very funny as a group, very annoying as a group and one of the very few games actaully make you scream in joy, want to murder the world and set your heart rate racing.

Soldato
Is this still worth buying today? A few friends and i have recently started playing warzone. We are all pretty new to online games, i had no interest in it until i could play with friends. We are all early 40s, so not an ideal time to start. We have improved massively, but i'm tempted to try something else.

Thanks

I haven't played for a good while but it's been the only game with real tension, solo or in teams. Spent many an hour in elation with my mates and colourful disagreements. Not found a game like it. You die easily - so it's not so much about super slick reflexes but seeing enemies before they see you, requiring tactics to traverse the landscape to your advantage. Other low TTK (time to kill) but respawnable shooters are Insurgency Sandstorm (14 a side shooter in <1kmsquare -watch for free weekends) and Squad - War sim but can respawn. All these games are just more realistic in the amount of damage you can take. Post Scriptum also for a WW2 slant. All on the same game engine.

Associate
If they want to do that for the mobile version then great, but I don't want that kind of change on the PC version. I like the realistic military shooter as it is, I don't want lasers or any thing like that.

Associate
Oh god ya if they change PUBG into Star Wars Battlefront that's gonna suck.

All they need to do is polish the concept of original PUBG on a better engine, better cheat protection and they will sell tens of millions of copies.

Soldato
This is everyday.

I tend to do better with a crap load out as soon as I come across decent gear its insta death.
Truth is you die 0.2s slower with a lvl 3 vest compared to a lvl 2, so if crap gear makes you play safer then it’s probably why you do better :p

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I hope they do not take it future bound with gimmicks and chuffin jet packs.

I would sooner it went the other way, a western pubg :)

Soldato
what time you play makes a big difference. early games are far easier than 6pm plus.

Yea I don't necessarily disagree, but my normal play times are between about 2pm - 6pm when I'm "working" from home then I might get on between 8pm to 9pm, depending.

The two games I had last night were the best ones, it was yesterday afternoon that were terrible, I'm thinking maybe as I'm playing with randoms I juat get put with a bad bunch but I am convinced most of it is my own mentality on the day.

Weekend mornings I play with a regular team, but they don't play during the week.

Soldato
I beeen having a few issues with this game recently any ideas?

Playing a round, went to exit a round after it finished wher eyou would normally be taken back to the lobby. Screen went blank, no video output, nothing I could do had to restart my PC.

When I went back into the game, about 50% of my game options had reset/changed back to what I assume is default.

Happened again, although my screen didnt go blank this time, but out of a game, back to the lobby, my lobby got stuck (which to be fair isnt that unusual for this game in itself) however when I went into my next game, all my graphics settings had changed.

Any ideas what the hell is causing this? I talked to one guy in game who wasnt sure but said maybe your cloud settings???

Soldato
I beeen having a few issues with this game recently any ideas?

Playing a round, went to exit a round after it finished wher eyou would normally be taken back to the lobby. Screen went blank, no video output, nothing I could do had to restart my PC.

When I went back into the game, about 50% of my game options had reset/changed back to what I assume is default.

Happened again, although my screen didnt go blank this time, but out of a game, back to the lobby, my lobby got stuck (which to be fair isnt that unusual for this game in itself) however when I went into my next game, all my graphics settings had changed.

Any ideas what the hell is causing this? I talked to one guy in game who wasnt sure but said maybe your cloud settings???

I have had the same sort of issues bud, also had it in one game where everything inside buildings wasn't loading up, like bed, kitchen cupboards and the loot... Very odd

Also Lag yesterday was unreal and went upto 2000+ ping

Back
Top Bottom