Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
I'm still having frame rate issues with a 3600, 3080 and 32Gb RAM.
All normal settings and some low, I'm seeing about 100-120fps.

I find it sporadic, you can be traversing on the train and suddenly it will drop to 70/80fps, but in a fire fight and on a train in a different area and it's doing 120-130 :p

Soldato
I find it sporadic, you can be traversing on the train and suddenly it will drop to 70/80fps, but in a fire fight and on a train in a different area and it's doing 120-130 :p

Yeah I did notice that too. Occasionally I'll be hitting 144fps then drops back down. Seems to fluctuate a fair bit.

Associate
Got a “we band an account after you report” yesterday, a day after I ran up against a hacker trio that just didn’t care about looks.

looks like they are speeding up the pace of bans but still too reliant on reports.

the problem is with this many hackers I keep questioning of people are aim locking and walling all the time.

I am consistently being tracked around wall with dead silence.

Caporegime
OP
Tried the warzone mode, meh. The way people play this game it's like watching someone taking a seizure when it comes to fire fights, bouncing, proning and dancing around. It's amusing though watching some of the rage reaction to this on youtube, one guy "Pchooly" has an mma dummy beside him and goes mental beating it up if he gets killed. Another one called "dellor" (who is 32 but looks like a 14 year old) is also probably headed for an early heart attack with how he completely spazzes out when playing.

Soldato
I get a weird kind of "blurring/fuziness" on certain textures. Can you have a look on the Quarry when doing Basic Training and see if your wall has the same fuzz.....

This happens all over the place but seems to be where shadowing.

This can also be seen when flying overhead although harder to tell with images....

Soldato
Have they changed to look of the game quite a bit? Seems more colourful but also weird somehow.

The cut scene at the start of every game is insanely loud and annoying, I don't know why they have made it play every time.

Caporegime
FFAR was my best gun prior to this new season, rapid fire, rapid damage lots of kills. But after update it now feels like a bullet sponge, enemies 360 beam hitting me while mine doesn't give a kill! Went back to my other favorite the ooophaga and all is well

Back
Top Bottom