** The Official Days Gone Thread **

Soldato
Caporegime
Even though I rarely play on PC these days (and after the mess that was the Horizon Zero Dawn port) I still get excited when PS exclusives are announced for PC.

And with it being Unreal engine, it should behave better than HZD.

Last edited:
Associate
aye, Days gone is a fantastic game once you get a few hours in. I nearly switched off after the slow start but once it got going it was a really enjoyable game.

Soldato
OP
aye, Days gone is a fantastic game once you get a few hours in. I nearly switched off after the slow start but once it got going it was a really enjoyable game.
Yeah. I remember when CohhCarnage played this on PS4. He was struggling the first 8 hours or so, but other viewers told him to hang on and he did. In the end he loved the game.

So, just have to get through those first 5/10 hours of game play and then it starts to pick up I guess.

Caporegime
I might be interested in Days Gone, but I’d be more interested in the Uncharted series, that would really make my day.

In an ideal world, they'd put the whole lot on PC. Even PS3 titles like Killzone, Resistance and Infamous. But I can't see the developers going that far back unless they do total remasters for PS5 as well. It's a shame really.

Soldato
I will probably snap it up with HZD at some point. Have both on the PS4 but rarely find myself turning it on and it would be a shame to let the 6800XT go to waste.

As mentioned above though, Uncharted would be superb on PC, as would God of War.

If anything, just to play all of them using an Xbox controller...

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooooooooo, I picked this up on the PS4 way after the patch'athon to get it to a much better state. I absolutely loved it, but as with most console games, playing in 30fps gives me chronical headaches. This has me VERY excited. Please, PLEASE have 21:9 support and 144fps.

Soldato
Ooooooooo, I picked this up on the PS4 way after the patch'athon to get it to a much better state. I absolutely loved it, but as with most console games, playing in 30fps gives me chronical headaches. This has me VERY excited. Please, PLEASE have 21:9 support and 144fps.
It has ultrawide support and unlocked framerates. Looking good so far!

Soldato
I had a renaissance with my PS4 for a while last year and bought Days Gone and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Thoroughly enjoyed them both greatly, but really missed the 21:9 experience on my PC.

So when HZD came out for the PC I snapped it up (when the devs dropped the AVX requirement) and it's even better (as you might expect) with ultrawide, so will likely be doing the same with Days Gone.

Back
Top Bottom