Everything sold out

Soldato
We finally got the Reaction TM about a week ago! That bike did leave Holland before Christmas but with the border nonsense went back to Cube before shipping again.

We've also had a Cube Aim which has been on order from August or something silly.

Man of Honour
how much was all that out of interest as I may get my 97 Saracen PowerTrax serviced and upgraded slightly.

https://www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/bikeparts.jpg
bikeparts.jpg

Associate
Are the shortages of stock down to Brexit or covid?

It's crazy how few bikes are available.
Both.
The factories closed due to COVID creating a backlog which they've struggled to catch up with. Then we've had Brexit and the shipping delays which has just made the problem worse. :(
I'm trying to get some new front forks, but it's looking like June

Associate
I'm in this boat now, decided to make use of the cycle scheme at work and looking to buy a Vitus Sentier VR but they are forever out of stock and wiggle/CRC won't provide a quote unless it is in stock.

Hopefully i'll be able to get hold of one of their staff when stock actually drops but who knows. Basically all bikes in the price bracket (~£1200) are OOS everywhere: Trek, Nukeproof, Ragley, etc....

Soldato
Bikes are coming they are just mostly sold.

We had a cube analog 17" for a day before my boss knocked it over and scratched it so it left at £650 down from £850.

We're expecting Cannondale trail 7/8/SE in June/July time.

Suez canal meant cube didn't produce bikes for a week apparently too.

Soldato
You can get a certificate reissued no bother so don't worry about that.

Nah, I work for a tiny LBS so we're down the pecking order but will still get bikes in the coming months.

Soldato
I'm up near Glasgow.

Last I checked all stereo were sold out. 2022 announced in June with bikes likely a few months later.

You might find a shop that is still waiting on one on back order but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom