Show Us Your Motors!

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Funnily enough I was keeping an eye on one of those in the local auction last week; ex-lease in white, 19 plate with 16k miles and a couple of marks. Went for £22k but clearly didn't hit reserve as it's back in again this week! Would definitely like to hear your thoughts on it once you've had it for a while, looks to be a really nice car!

Soldato
Looks lovely!

These are deffinately on the list of cars which may eventually replace the Superb for caravan pulling duties.

Nice pipe and werthers also! Very good.

Man of Honour
Funnily enough I was keeping an eye on one of those in the local auction last week; ex-lease in white, 19 plate with 16k miles and a couple of marks. Went for £22k but clearly didn't hit reserve as it's back in again this week! Would definitely like to hear your thoughts on it once you've had it for a while, looks to be a really nice car!
£22k isn’t far off auction price for that age depending on spec. There are loads of ex-lease T5s coming on the market now.

I really like those (and the XC range), but the shiney plastic around the screen always puts me off in pictures. Maybe it's less bad in person, but i know how messy i am and how rubbish it'd look!

The deals on the V90 have been superb recently.
Shiney plastic is an affliction on many cars now. I rented a C class a while ago and the centre console gave me a migraine. This car isn’t as bad but if I could have it with a matte finish I would.

I’ll get a few miles under the belt and post my thoughts.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Realised fairly recently that completely without any valid reason i appear to hate Volvos :(

LOL at the pipe and werthers though Scuzi, and i am sure that if you like volvos, that car is a very nice drive.

Associate
Had the C63 in for a minor paint correction & Ceramic coating at Bespoke Detailing. Shots speak for themselves.

Very nice, I look forward to having my car detailed, but my local detailers aren't allowed to operate at the moment (hopefully back to work soon!) and since I injured my foot the best I can manage at the moment is a snowfoam and wash - and then within hours it's covered in dust and rain marks!

Soldato
Not surprised, they are beastly. 400HP, 8 speed auto, 0 - 60 in under 5 seconds despite weighing as much as a small moon.

I haven't driven one as yet but quite a lot of the reviews say it doesn't really suit the waftyness of the car and although they have reduced all their engines to 4cyl... It just doesn't compare to the 6cyl alternatives in the likes of BMW etc.

I mean... I am pretty sure of I drove one I would would be more than happy with the engine choice!

Soldato
I haven't driven one as yet but quite a lot of the reviews say it doesn't really suit the waftyness of the car and although they have reduced all their engines to 4cyl... It just doesn't compare to the 6cyl alternatives in the likes of BMW etc.

I mean... I am pretty sure of I drove one I would would be more than happy with the engine choice!

It pipes a fake 6-pot sound into the cabin if that helps? :D

In all seriousness, no qualms about any part of the powerband from me. Oodles of oomph at any road or engine speed, and it’s quiet and refined.

Caporegime
It better not pipe fake 6 pot noise into the cabin :(

Best thing for a high power 4 cylinder electric assisted petrol to do is just be as quiet as possible, or have a little bit of natural induction noise.

Soldato
It better not pipe fake 6 pot noise into the cabin :(

Best thing for a high power 4 cylinder electric assisted petrol to do is just be as quiet as possible, or have a little bit of natural induction noise.

That's the T8 engine is it not? T6 is the supercharged and turbo'd?

All the manufacturers seem to be typing noise into the cabin bay now.

Back
Top Bottom