Coca Cola : "Be less white"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Well if you want to destroy the worlds superpower whilst avoiding armed conflict, getting them to despise maths and science is a good way to go about it. Destroy them from within.

I read an article yesterday about how China are educating their men to be more manly whilst the west villify masculinity, I'm sure it will end well for us.

Caporegime
Or is the argument that this is the East winning the "long game" to destroy the West from within, a course set over a century ago, before the internet and computers? I don't buy it.

You don't buy an argument you've just introduced yourself and that wasn't made in the post you're quoting? That's fine, don't buy that argument.

The West is doing this to itself, and it's powerless to stop it thanks to our liberal ideals.

I wouldn't be so pessimistic, though there is a bit of a weakness to some of this stuff within our society - it is sort of framed as a continuation of the civil rights movement etc.. when in reality it is rather illiberal. People want to be seen to be not racist and so will willingly lap up this stuff and repeat the slogans etc.. as a sort of signal.

Robin DiAngelo is a best selling author though. With a PhD in the content at hand to boot. Why should she not be championed through training courses? Clearly popular enough to be a best seller - got a lot of "support" for the ideas there.

Why does popularity add anything here? Should Scientology have been championed by HR depts in the 90s or early 00s?

Where is the evidence that it actually achieves anything? Where is the falsifiability in the ideas - they're inherently not even open to criticism as the arguments constricted by her are such that any criticism of the ideas themselves is evidence of guilt. It's a total farce.

Soldato
Coca Cola: Be less white.

White employees: *Start smashing the place up because a white criminal died somewhere on the planet*

Free Bronson!

*burns nearest car dealers down for reasons*

Now we just need to take over a city block, shoot some random people, attack the police, then complain at the police for refusing to respond to crime.

Soldato
Bringing him in to this thread like Tony did is such a blatant act of whataboutery that I've become accustomed to on this topic, always playing the man and not the ball.
Tony brought Farage in because he was quoted from Brietbart in the article in the OP that no one bothered to read before going off on one.

I guess if you can't scare people into compliance or silence with the threat of being labeled "racist", maybe the threat of being labeled "fragile" will work.
Well it didnt work when people called the woke fragile did it?

If we did a zen diagram with

People in this thread outraged at Coca cola because they didnt bother to read the article in the OP
Those that despise Greta
Those that despise the me too movement
Those that sat back and rubbed their hands when Farage and his ilk caused racial unrest to get brexit done
Those that are okay with statues of slave traders
Those that think Farage and Laurence Fox speak wise words
Those that say Trump isnt a racist
The list goes on and on

It would be one massive angry red circle with slight pink petals on the outside.
Coca Cola: Be less white.

White employees: *Start smashing the place up because a white criminal died somewhere on the planet*
And those that post crap like this and dont see the irony.

Soldato
People in this thread outraged at Coca cola because they didnt bother to read the article in the OP
Those that despise Greta
Those that despise the me too movement
Those that sat back and rubbed their hands when Farage and his ilk caused racial unrest to get brexit done
Those that are okay with statues of slave traders
Those that think Farage and Laurence Fox speak wise words
Those that say Trump isnt a racist
Those that don't allow the TV to pour opinions into their skull cavity.

Caporegime
It helps if you imagine a clown car emptying its contents as you read anything he posts, hundreds of clowns pouring out of a mini one after the other.
:D

It's the woke MO tho. Can't win the argument? Just call everyone a bad person, climb up on your white stallion, and start throwing (verbal) poo all over the place.

None of it has the make the slightest sense. Just throw enough poo and hope something sticks.

Man of Honour
I think we need to learn to ignore some people's cringey attempts at garnering attention by throwing what they think are clever hand grenades in. It's not being done in good faith, so there's absolutely no point engaging as you're then agreeing to play their silly game. They do it to make you react, and become distracted from the main point at the sight of what is in reality something with totally zero weight behind it.

@Nitefly, I understand your point about Sargon and his band of merry men, they have a certain way of talking with each other that isn't exactly humble, however I'm sure what you're talking about there are moments where they're commandeering the ideology to show how ridiculous it is. I'd be interested to know which bits you're talking about specifically, although I agree about the general tone at times being a little "gotcha" for normies or people not familiar with them already. The fact is though, is that it it is sort of a "gotcha" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom