Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it/how much was it? I'm really tempted by either this or the embody, debating going new vs refurbished. My old IKEA markus isn't really cutting it anymore with the amount of use it gets nowadays...

Interestingly I bought a used Markus over lockdown 1 and I've not really jelled with it. I can't seem to sit upright enough, if that makes sense? Do you experience similar?

Stayed at a hotel recently that had Herman Miller Aeron's chairs (randomly?) in the suite, by far the best chair I've ever sat in, but outside of my budget at the moment.

Associate
Interestingly I bought a used Markus over lockdown 1 and I've not really jelled with it. I can't seem to sit upright enough, if that makes sense? Do you experience similar?

Stayed at a hotel recently that had Herman Miller Aeron's chairs (randomly?) in the suite, by far the best chair I've ever sat in, but outside of my budget at the moment.

Yes, I definitely struggle with that.

Trying hard to justify spending £1k on a chair, at least it'll last a long time!

Soldato
MTB / Trail themed magnets

IMG-20210224-111020-02.jpg

Soldato
I think we need a Malevolence appreciation thread. So outspoken on every matter but in a highly amusing way, I sometimes read his posts in an Al Murray voice in my head.

Soldato
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it/how much was it? I'm really tempted by either this or the embody, debating going new vs refurbished. My old IKEA markus isn't really cutting it anymore with the amount of use it gets nowadays...

John Lewis - crypto payment via crypto card prior to the recent crash, so pretty happy with the purchase tbh. Spending an actual grand, less sure. It's awesome, but it's a chair...

Soldato

Have you tried just working while reclining? It's healthier than straight upright anyway.

Soldato
Have you tried just working while reclining? It's healthier than straight upright anyway.

Interesting, looks like I could do with some further reading as that goes against everything I've read regarding good posture.

Anecdotally I can't seem to get focused "leaning back", even with an upright back - feel like I'm not focused that way.

Back
Top Bottom