Transfer Spotify Playlists to Amazon Music? Anyone here done it?

Soldato
Anyone able to recommend a way for my two kids to move their Spotify playlists to Amazon Music Unlimited?

We just tried one app but it did a small amount (for free) and then want you to buy the app. If we do have to indeed buy an app can someone recommend one they've found effective? And I suppose we're going to have to buy it twice too!

Associate
Used an ios app "free your Music". Think it cost about £10. It's a bit slow but infinitely quicker than hand crafting the playlists again

Soldato
OP
Trying MusConv next...

I'll be using it to copy playlists from Spotify to Amazon. I don't know about is backing up ;)

I'll update thread...

Soldato
OP
Well, MusConv with my son's six playlists comprised of 1243 tracks in Spotify, created those six playlists in Amazon Music with just 500 tracks. So less than half made it across.

I suspect this is mainly down to the non-mainstream nature of his playlists.

I'll try my daughter's next.

Soldato
Well, MusConv with my son's six playlists comprised of 1243 tracks in Spotify, created those six playlists in Amazon Music with just 500 tracks. So less than half made it across.

I suspect this is mainly down to the non-mainstream nature of his playlists.

I'll try my daughter's next.

Thanks for the update. Was the software straight forward to operate?

Soldato
OP
Very straight forward.

Trial version basically does a couple of dozen tracks. Paid version costs about £6 and is monthly. So in a couple of weeks I'll need to cancel that.

I'll report back how my daughter's playlists go.

Soldato
Very straight forward.

Trial version basically does a couple of dozen tracks. Paid version costs about £6 and is monthly. So in a couple of weeks I'll need to cancel that.

I'll report back how my daughter's playlists go.

Thats great. I'll have a look into it.

Is your daughters taste more mainstream? Haha

Soldato
OP
After a reply back from the company (Musconv) about me being surprised by the low success rate transferring Spotify playlists to Amazon, they said sometimes the Amazon servers aren't 100% reliable, and also, suggested doing the playlists one at a time.

I spent this morning doing that, and I'd say the success rate for my my son's and daughter's playlists are now 95% or more... An improvement from 50% or less!

Soldato
After a reply back from the company (Musconv) about me being surprised by the low success rate transferring Spotify playlists to Amazon, they said sometimes the Amazon servers aren't 100% reliable, and also, suggested doing the playlists one at a time.

I spent this morning doing that, and I'd say the success rate for my my son's and daughter's playlists are now 95% or more... An improvement from 50% or less!

Wow that's more like it. Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Soldato
OP
Sounds good. I take it the basic package enough to do the job?

Had a look at it backs up playlists to excel doc.
Basic? The cheapest package? Yes, that's the one I'm using.

Ps: I sent them an email this morning updating them on the better transfer rate after the retry, but included some of the CSVs of ones that had still failed. They've just emailed me there's a new release of the software to improve things after they've looked into them.

Soldato
Basic? The cheapest package? Yes, that's the one I'm using.

Ps: I sent them an email this morning updating them on the better transfer rate after the retry, but included some of the CSVs of ones that had still failed. They've just emailed me there's a new release of the software to improve things after they've looked into them.

That's great to see solid customer support

Soldato
I had been using soundiiz (free) , where you have to transfer via their ecosystem, so, inconveniently 2 steps, but works 100%

but have bookmarked https://www.tunemymusic.com/ , since I'd like one where you can easily get the playlist into excel, onto your local computer

( I'm currently debating renewing Tidal the HI-FI is a bit expensive, and i just learned basic/320kbs doesn't provide ASIO
https://www.soundguys.com/tidal-hifi-review-25846/ )

Associate
I had been using soundiiz (free) , where you have to transfer via their ecosystem, so, inconveniently 2 steps, but works 100%

but have bookmarked https://www.tunemymusic.com/ , since I'd like one where you can easily get the playlist into excel, onto your local computer

( I'm currently debating renewing Tidal the HI-FI is a bit expensive, and i just learned basic/320kbs doesn't provide ASIO
https://www.soundguys.com/tidal-hifi-review-25846/ )

Tidal HI-FI is a tad expensive, unless you're from some foreign country, say...Turkey like I 100% am and definitely not from Scotland. Only about £2 a month.

Back
Top Bottom