New Xbox live and game pass..

Associate
my lad has "stolen" my live subscription to xbox live lol

so I'm potentially going to start afresh ( new user name etc ) what's the best option to get both live and a games pass please

cheers

Associate
OP
But a couple of 12mth Xbox live codes from cdkeys but the Brazilian ones.
Use a vpn to redeem codes on Xbox.com, make sure it’s the Brazilian site then once done so the conversion to games pass ultimate.

More concise instructions are in a thread in this forums.

See here:https://overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/xbox-gamepass-ultimate-conversion-is-back-for-1.18886177/

Thanks

so buy the cd keys live , log into my vpn (find a brazil server) go to xbox brazil and redeem the code then buy the game pass ?

Associate
Yes but why pay twice when you don't need to? I share Ultimate with my son across two xbox's and we can both play the same game at the same time online. no point spending again for something you already have.

Associate
OP
Yes but why pay twice when you don't need to? I share Ultimate with my son across two xbox's and we can both play the same game at the same time online. no point spending again for something you already have.

we used to do that . but his second xbox is at his mums

Associate
OP
It still works. Just make your Xbox the home console and use a second account on there. He will always log into the account with game pass on non-home consoles.

Thanks , but we have 3 xbox's in the loop , one in his bedroom , one at his mums and mine

Man of Honour
Thanks , but we have 3 xbox's in the loop , one in his bedroom , one at his mums and mine
That’s fine, as I said it still works. The limitation is one physical console plus one account, so your physical console works with any account and his account works on any console he logs into (his 2 consoles).

Associate
OP
That’s fine, as I said it still works. The limitation is one physical console plus one account, so your physical console works with any account and his account works on any console he logs into (his 2 consoles).

ill have a look thank you

Back
Top Bottom