• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 3060 release date and time

Soldato
Doesnt look like great performance for the money when you could've had almost the same 2 years ago with the 2060

Yeah, but on the other-hand it's only a smidge faster than a 2060S.

It's a good chunk faster than a 2060S, over 50% faster in some cases at 1080p
It sits comfortably faster than a 1080ti with the added benefit of DLSS

It's a good buy at RRP, roughly the same price as a second hand 1080ti but with more performance and warranty.

It won't be RRP though, but then all cards are extortionate right now :cool:

Associate
it's just a crazy market for all these hot commodities, Nintendo Switch, ring fitness, PS5, Xbox, rolex, GPU CPU anything that can make a quick buck on while people are bored working from home/jobless.

still a large number of people waiting to upg from 10 series so 3060 will likely to be hot and scarce upon release.

Soldato
you've got 50 mins to figure out where to get a 3060 for 300 quid
If it's the store I'm thinking of with the price in the description... those prices have magically started disappearing from the descriptions in the last 10 mins.

There isn't a chance in hell of them being sold at rrp and as much as I would like to grab one (still going to take a look) as a hold me over (want a full system upgrade but no stock) there isn't a chance I'm paying more than rrp for it.

Associate
Well.. everything is gone in 1 minute. Biggest competitor websites are down or showing errors.

Fun.

Thanks God I don't need to buy anything. But just witnessing this madness is some sort of entertainment.

Associate
No FE on the plain 3060?

I guess the gettin's too good on the partner cards. "£299" paper launch with the cheapest one I could see selling at £360, and some over £500. The GPU market is *insane*. And this isn't even a particularly powerful card...

Soldato
I went to one website where they had an MSRP card..... none of those.
The did have a few models but all at 3060Ti launch prices.

Back
Top Bottom