Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Interesting, looks like I could do with some further reading as that goes against everything I've read regarding good posture.

Anecdotally I can't seem to get focused "leaning back", even with an upright back - feel like I'm not focused that way.

I'm the same when standing. If i'm reviewing documents/spreadsheets, i'm fine standing up at my desk. If i then need to focus i'll drop it down and hunch over. I really should work on that!

Soldato
New Chair - Herman Miller Aeron. Had it an hour, definitely as comfortable as I'd read, and soooo much better than my old 'gaming chair'

PXL-20210223-161641910.jpg

PXL-20210223-162832259.jpg

Good choice. We got offered £130 expenses to buy a chair, cue lots of excitement of people choosing chairs. I liked the ones we had in the office and it was agreed for me to take one home. Turns out it's a Herman Miller Aeron, exactly the same as yours.

Soldato
My boss at work is big into his smoking and general BBQ life. His Instagram makes my mouth water.

It's when you start talking about single origin briquettes and niche meat rubs that you need to start worrying.

Soldato
Good choice. We got offered £130 expenses to buy a chair, cue lots of excitement of people choosing chairs. I liked the ones we had in the office and it was agreed for me to take one home. Turns out it's a Herman Miller Aeron, exactly the same as yours.

that's an absolute win. Tell them it broke and you need another one ;)

Associate
I thought the same, but bought one a few weeks ago in the end. I got mine as a refurb, so was "only" a little over £400 delivered.

My old boss bought me one back in around 2003/2004 (I work from home), and it's still going today! The arms wobble a bit now mind you and the pneumatic cylinder did break 9 years in, but with proof of purchase they honoured the 10 year warranty and were out soon after to replace it with no hassles at all (unlike trying to get Razer to replace a 6 and a half month old Nari Ultimate Headset which snapped from very little use and they refused - got a refund from the retailer on those in the end!).

They may cost a lot, but since I spend far more time working and sat in this than I do sitting on a Sofa (which cost a lot more than this), having somewhere comfy for long periods of time is a must!

I would highly recommend one, especially if you don't have to pay for it :)

Soldato
Just his youtube realy. I've figured out my own variations too and you know you're on the right tracks because the moment you try something you feel the strain in the right areas which is a good sign :cool:

I think that's not worked ever lol.
Phew, got my delivery today and tried them out, they’re pretty punishing after 10 mins following the 19 exercise video! Feel like an excellent purchase so far. :)

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom