• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 3060 release date and time

Associate
I was so close haha. I managed to get one in my basket on a certain website (quite a bit above the £300 RRP) and entered my card details and made payment but as soon as it processed it said the order couldn't be completed. They've still taken the amount off my available balance right enough but that should go back on in the next few hours hopefully!

Caporegime
You better buy now. At this pace, they will be worth more than your car in a few months... who knows, if you hold them for long enough, you might be able to trade them for a house.

I've got a 6800 I picked up for £599 here.

I wanted a GPU for my girlfriend as at the moment she's just got a 1070, but it's my brothers and she got it for free for now, but could ideally do with having her own lol.

Associate
And People was complaining about the £399 price, LOL this is simply insane, I manage to place an order in a site for a basic one at £399, let's see if they dispatch it or if they are going to cancel my order.

Last edited:
Associate
You better buy now. At this pace, they will be worth more than your car in a few months... who knows, if you hold them for long enough, you might be able to trade them for a house.
It's the new Bitcoin. Wished I'd bought at £1k, then at £12K, now look at it!
Mind you, the two things are related...

Associate
I have to share this:

Huge demand has meant we need to place you in a short queue.
Users in queue ahead of you: 96889

No wonders why Overclockers can't sell any cards without risking selling way more than the stock they have...

Associate
I just don't understand what kind of software people are using..

I watched the distributor of the FE cards website like a hawk and never once saw a buy button.. yet 'ashleyblue' on auction site has 2 confirmed orders on there already sold at over £850 a piece.. Are they using something which stops others seeing a buy button?

Associate
I just don't understand what kind of software people are using..

I watched the distributor of the FE cards website like a hawk and never once saw a buy button.. yet 'ashleyblue' on auction site has 2 confirmed orders on there already sold at over £850 a piece.. Are they using something which stops others seeing a buy button?
I never saw any buy buttons either only the prices. I was there at 5 on the dot and it was already game over. Never going to stand a chance to get any sort of card at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom