UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 25th Feb 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just seen the Chelsea/AM highlights and from what I saw there were few chances for either team. Chelsea getting lucky with the ball to Giroud but that was a nice finish from him. Finely poised for the second leg.

AM are a strange team. Uber defensive but full of attacking talent.

Don
AM were flying in the league but have dropped a lot of points in the past 4 league games so Chelsea got them at a good time. They should still win their league considering how bad Barca/RM are.

Soldato
I agree, Bale is starting to look really handy again. I suppose at 31 and with his injury history it takes longer to get fully fit again, hopefully he's hitting form at just the right time.

Soldato
Dire game again, neither team playing out of first gear except that sole chance that Auba scored from. As usual the free kick they equalised with was poor defending so only ourselves to blame again... hope the half time team talk is one of the better ones and some tactical adjustments are made otherwise it’ll be pens or some sort of classic Arsenal ritual seppuku.

Back
Top Bottom