What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Borgman 6.7/10
Really weird Dutch horror /mystery. I struggle describe or explain it. I guess it's kind of a little like parasite. If you like weird / quirky low budget foreign films, definitely worth a watch though.

My missus loves the director and got me to watch this when it first came out. I enjoyed it but when it finished I thought "What the **** did we just watch?"

Soldato
White Men Can't Jump

It's on Disney Star. First saw this in the 2nd half of the nineties when I was about 16 and loved it. Not sure if I've seen it since, but loved it all over again watching it last night. Genuinely I think it's one of the best sports movies there's been.

Soldato
White Men Can't Jump

It's on Disney Star. First saw this in the 2nd half of the nineties when I was about 16 and loved it. Not sure if I've seen it since, but loved it all over again watching it last night. Genuinely I think it's one of the best sports movies there's been.

One of my favourite movies ever (along with Ferris Bueller and Bad Boys) I watched it so many times in my teens (or was it early 20's... I forget when it came out) I can quote most of the script as they go along. Great chemistry between the two. Money Train is probably just reasonable, with them both in again.

Soldato
The Witch: Part 1 - The Subversion. After a couple of people on her said it was good I thought I’d give it a go. Kim Da-Mi was excellent in the main role and it just goes to show it’s always worth watching foreign films/TV with subtitles as dubbed wouldn’t have done her acting justice. It was excellent and I do hope they make the 2nd and 3rd films.

Back
Top Bottom