**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Caporegime
Does anyone know when the Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB White 120mm Fan Triple Pack with Controller pre orders will be complete? its the last part I need for my build

Robbie posted further up the page CPoole: Sl120 Triple White - 120mm - 5th Feb was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped.

When did you order? Before or on Feb 5th? You should get them in the next delivery. After 5th Feb? Now on this drop so likely next month now.

Associate
Ah mine was placed on the 11th, is there any idea if it will be near the start of next month? also in that order I also have the Lian-Li GALAHAD 360mm High Performance RGB CPU Water Cooler, will that also be delivered next month due to it being in the same order?

Associate
@Robbie_G

What's happening with these orders pls

1st Order: 7 Feb 2021 18:19:00 OC4212732 You posted I was on the next delivery, So what happened?

2nd Order: 18 Feb 2021 02:08:00 OC4221853 When I order is stated "1 in stock" now after I placed the order states: " no longer available " Is this order ok?

THANX

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I'm trying to sort out some orders still. We still have triple packs to ship but every order has something out of stock on it. I have to go through every order and try and sort out what I can. I have been doing a few each day to make sure that we do not go over the allocation. Sorry about this delay but I have no control on stock of other lines on orders.

A lot of order for triple packs have a single pack on which is out of stock. If you are allocated stock on a triple pack I'm back ordering them unless you have a a few items like a case and PSU as it looks like a full build so it will stay allocated.

Associate
@Robbie_G I changed my address on my order to a UK one rather than an Irish one of 1 triple white pack and 3 single pack 120mm, any chance that it'll be included in this batch of fans? OC4174747

Associate
@Robbie_G I'm currently waiting on a singular SL120 White and also got a Lian-Li White 360mm Galahead on the same order. I think I am allocated stock on the galahead that was due last week. Is it possible to get this shipped without the fan? If it is then let me know / who to contact

Associate
@Robbie_G

As the go to person for knowledge about the state of Lian Li deliveries ;) can I ask if you have any idea if/when any more GB-001 Anti Sag Bracket Holders (CA-77N-LL) will be delivered, or indeed if they have been ordered from Lian Li yet ... I have an order in place (OC4209888) which originally was ordered when eta for these was 15th Feb but either the delivery from Lian Li didn't show up or I somehow missed out of the allocation for my order (I guess prebuilt systems might get priority on stock) ... Just trying to work out whether to hang on for this or pay the exorbitant import duties to get one from Caseking (the irony is not lost on me) who have in stock ... It is not as such a critical part of my build - but if the delay is likely to be months then I may suck up the brexit "tax" and at least get the build finished :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi All,

Apologies for not responding to order check requests this is because we currently have no stock and I'm waiting for an update on the next arrival for Lian Li. Once I have it I will post it here. They have only just got back after Chinese new year so this is causing a delay in communication.

All Lian Li items once we have the ETA we will update the webpage.

CA-77N-LL stock came in but did not complete the pre-orders. We have some on order with caseking directly and Lian Li to try and get them here quicker. No ETA at the moment.

Associate
@Robbie_G This is starting to become a joke now, my original order from the 6th of Jan has still not shipped. Still saying order received not yet shipped. Can I get some clarification as to why I am being skipped? OC4174747

Soldato
Have you checked that something else on your order isn’t in stock? The customer service section could probably advise quickly if you copy your post there.

I ordered a 240mm white galahad yesterday and it shipped same days so they seem to be up to date on their shipping now.

Associate
@b0rn2sk8 its 3 white sl120 fans and 1 triple pack, order on the 6th of jan, was told that they couldnt deliver to ireland so they released my fans, now I changed my address to a UK one and still nothing

Associate
@Robbie_G Can you look at my order OC4218786 please.
It's 2x Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB Black 120mm Fan Triple Pack with Controller
and 1x Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Mini Midi-Tower Case - Black

When I initially ordered, ETAs were much much shorter. Is there a way to separate these to speed things up?
Cheers!

Associate
@Robbie_G Random one here but might be worth Asking. With the popularity of the UniFans. It would be good to see a company take a step further towards customer need and demand. A Fanless AIO would be awesome like the galahad so we can put our unifans on them or a variend that has unifans included. Im sure like most we want matching fans for our builds.

Lets make it happen, im sure majority all have lots of spare wasted fans lying about from current and previous AIOs so this would be a good solution. Maybe someone that can reach out to der8auer could make it a reality as hes already improved the O11 Cases.

Back
Top Bottom