Quiet RGB fans

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I’ve got some Phanteks SK120 RGB fans but they seem to have pretty bad motor noise. Does anyone have recommendations for quiet RGB fans?

Associate
If anyone is interested I know a place that has the uni fans in stock now for £90

Apparently mine ordered yesterday on pre order from here at £74.99 have shipped with free DPD!
I laugh in the face of of your £90 Lol!
This store must have received a container full that they were not expecting!

Associate
The Lian Li SL120 Unifans are pretty quiet. Not easy to find in stock though.

I can confirm that they are quiet, I should point out that I have found that the slide on connecter that supplies the power etc to the fan/s fouls on the pipework of my radiators meaning I have had to put them with the power supply at the other end of the rad, on my bottom rad this means the connector block is closest to the case window which is a bit of a blow, its made it harder to keep the wiring tidy and hidden and made the cable a bit short to be able to neatly mount the Lian Li control box. All in all I'm pretty impressed though and as my mobo has no RGB header I'm pleased to say the Lian Li software is doing a good job of running the fans whilst iCue is looking after the lighting on my keyboard and ram. Ordered from here on Sunday and arrived today!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I went with the new Arctic Bionix P120 A-RGB, they are doing the trick. Just need to wait for the 40mm radiator screws before I can fit them all, these fans are 30mm.

I've mounted 2 at the top so far. I'll install the rear exhaust when I do the 2 at the front on the rad.

DSCF9420.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
So I've decided to not go the RGB fan route, not a massive fan of the look. These Arctic RGB fans are really good, but they are now up for sale in MM.

Back
Top Bottom