Spec me a PAYG Sim please

Man of Honour
I'm positive a load of you have done this.
I'm already on EE but I want to put a spare SIM in my dual sim phone that perhaps doesn't use the EE network.
All I'm after is a one off payment because I may never use it but it's there if I need to.

Any advice appreciated

Soldato
Three 123.
They've just mullered that, so I'm shifting to 1p mobile (1, 1, 1). But that's piggy-backing off EE so no help. I've been impressed by EE coverage compared to Three though, especially when I made my one train journey of the year.

Three PAYG may be a viable alternative though if the PAYG credit doesn't expire... not that it'll get much chance to expire at the new rates.

Man of Honour
OP
Three 123 sounds great but it still means I will have to spend £30 a year to keep it going when I might not even use it.
I want to pay £10 and it could last a lifetime by making one quick text every 120 days to keep it active.

Soldato
Three 123 sounds great but it still means I will have to spend £30 a year to keep it going when I might not even use it.
I want to pay £10 and it could last a lifetime by making one quick text every 120 days to keep it active.

3/2/1 has become 10/10/5, but unless the rules have changed, a single text something like every six months keeps the credit alive and minimum topup was just £5.

Associate
3/2/1 has become 10/10/5, but unless the rules have changed, a single text something like every six months keeps the credit alive and minimum topup was just £5.

We have 3 of the free 200mb per month data sims on 3 which give 3/2/1 payg on calls, sms and data, our simcards haven't been affected by the price rises as yet, I sent a text earlier and it only cost 2p still.

Back
Top Bottom