is there a second area to buy items on here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Slowly working my way to 1000 posts - I should have put more effort in the early days, think it was only a 100 at one point?

Shame there can't be a third criteria for us lowly long but lower posting members.

Soldato
To get 1000 posts to rip someone off is so much effort.
Though the prices/ people like to drive a bargain for that added security.

Still a few users with 300 posts who generally only use the Members market.I love the members market it's not a busy as it used to be though. I lurk a lot on here as I'm sensitive and someone may shout at me.

Soldato
Its awesome, i've used it many times over the years and the community are great.

Its very safe due to the restrictions and there is always something useful if you are in need. Likewise if you wish to sell.

Associate
OP
no worries :) :)

i didnt realize i had been a member on for so long as i never really look at post numbers etc. ive always bought my new pc items from OCUK and mostly sell my 2nd hand stuff on ebay which even just selling can have scammers so extra messing with security can be a nightmare. so one day if i get into the members area i might be able to buy some 2nd hand gear again as i dont have much money these days so i wait a while before buying upgrades.

Enjoy the weekend everyone :)

Soldato
I love the members market it's not a busy as it used to be though.
Mostly because the generational 'leaps' have turned in to an overpriced crawl so people are more inclined to keep hold of what they've got and splurge every 3-4 years.

Send me a mere 0.5 btc and I'll get you in the back door ;)
Sounds like a bargain for £20k... £10k... £15k... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom