• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

A2B

A2B

Associate
every time it's different isn't it! this was my iirc 8th try for an 80, never had a weekend before. hell I nearly cracked and grabbed a 90 yesterday, but I left it too late (like, I coughed for a second).

.. that's fine though because somehow I snagged an 80 today :). for once I even had to get through Cloudflare and log into Paypal during checkout, hell I was still alseep so nothing was ready.

BTW, they have changed their policy today, only one 30 series card period (no more 2 x 90s allowed). no doubt tomorrow it'll be something different again.

Last edited:
Associate
So you guys who wanted a 3090fe for gaming will have to pay a nice man £2,599.00 for that card you were too busy living your life to buy....
It's making me so annoyed and angry, I even have one so it doesn't affect me. I just keep looking and getting annoyed, I need to stop.

Associate
every time it's different isn't it! this was my iirc 8th to try for an 80, never had a weekend before. hell I nearly cracked and grabbed a 90 yesterday, but I left it too late (like, I coughed for a second).

.. that's fine though because somehow I snagged 80 today :). for once I even had to get through Cloudflare and log into Paypal during checkout, hell I was still alseep so nothing was ready.

BTW, they have changed their policy today, only one 30 series card period (no more 2 x 90s allowed). no doubt tomorrow it'll be something different again.

Congrats, I think you`re the only person that missed out more than me lol.

Back
Top Bottom