• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

A2B

A2B

Associate
Congrats, I think you`re the only person that missed out more than me lol.

I think what happened is that they got a shipment on the 3060 launch day but couldn't deal with it (or NV didn't want to compete with the AIB 60s), so it went out first thing the next day. and then the 80s came in a day late (or they deliberately staggered them). it general seems like they don't want to hold onto stock, so they drop as soon as they come in (or shipment is confirmed for that day). in fact it's probably only confirmed, that would explain why they usually only ship in the middle of the night.

wild ride. those still hunting, trust no patterns. they keep breaking them, so far we know they can drop any time between 9 and 6, any day. and they probably do something even crazier again like drop them in the middle of the night or on a Sunday.

Soldato
I managed to add one to basket got payment processed but then got a decline message shortly afterwards. Wonder if its because I managed to get one in a December drop (was picking this up for a friend who was after one) ?
I’ve dropped CS a note to ask if the issue I had today was that I’d already got a 3070 in December.

Soldato
Other people have managed to get two FE cards, maybe you got caught in the net and others have managed to slip through.
I guess I was fairly ‘late’ to the 3070 train so maybe so.

Others without 30XX cards are more in need than me so I hope people who will actually use them managed to pick them up rather than a load of scalpers!

A2B

A2B

Associate
So bloody infuriating!! Free market and all that but you wish it wasn't allowed. Would someone think of the gamers!! :(:(:(

I wonder how much worse it will get. it's amazing how the 90 seems more viable now where a month ago, no chance imo (even though some were buying them then). and now you can apparently only buy one, where they only just said you can get two. maybe this is temporary while the Ch. new year impact is smoothed over. otherwise if you can't even get 90s anymore ...

Associate
Managed to bag a 3090fe!!! Been trying for weeks to get a 3070 or 80. Prices are silly at the moment, ive got my 5700 reference on the bay for 600+, mental.

Soldato
I haven't tracked the 60ti, how have supplies been?

I got mine on launch day, I wanted a 3080 but grabbed what I could at the time having missed the 3080 drops previously, now, it looks like I might not be able to actually get a 3080 due to the rules in place since I have bought mine..

Sem

Sem

Soldato
cant believe i missed the 3080 drop today...

all week i was at my pc ready and waiting but they don't usually drop on a Saturday so wasnt paying attention and didn't bother setup my browsers etc

when i got the discord alert i assumed it was for the vindaloo place as that's always going off so ignored
only just checked now and saw it was the FE.. lol :rolleyes:

SmA35dc.gif

Last edited:
Soldato

all week i was at my pc ready and waiting but they don't usually drop on a Saturday so wasnt paying attention and didn't bother setup my browsers etc

when i got the discord alert i assumed it was for the vindaloo place as that's always going off so ignored

SmA35dc.gif
There's always next time my friend, just gotta keep at it and your number will come up sooner or later.

Soldato

Unlucky. I don't usually bother at weekends. I was lucky today. I wasn't logged in, had to do two capchas, fumbled around with my card details...

But, I had set my Telegram FE alert chanel up to have a distinctive message tone so I could differentiate it from everything else. That helped, otherwise I wouldn't have rushed to check my phone.

Soldato
can't believe they've starting doing drop at the weekend now!!! I've downloaded Telegram can't find FEPartAlert - I'm obviously doing something wrong

do I need to let telegram have access to my contacts?

and may I add

Franz Ferdinand Sparx

Yeah, I had it set up this morning and thought it not likely, stepped away to have a poo, came back and I'd missed it by 5 minutes, I nearly threw my laptop across the room

G J

G J

Associate
Wow some of you are unlucky.

It will be on the news soon... so how long have you not showered/pooped waiting for a chance to purchase a card for a resonable price. :D

Back
Top Bottom