Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Soldato
"Cool" number plates, man! :D

Should I have said bro? 'Cool story, bro' ? Doh. missed opportunity :D

Anyway, yes I am aware of number plates that can fill the full size of the space available, but yellow looks terrible and these to me look better (and are legal, no dodgy fonts or what not like so many have).

Associate
Would you mind sharing the place you got it? (Assuming it was a shop and not a one off).
Pretty sure I'm allowed, as although OCUK sell computer chairs, they don't sell the same ones. If not, Mods please remove.

Was from a place called Brothers Office Furniture. They pretty much solely do refurb office stuff, but as such they come in & out of stock (they don't seem to be in stock currently, but keep an eye out if you're keen)

Associate
Would 100% recommend some skate wheels for these! I replaced mine with them and they are soooooo much nicer. I know you're on carpet and I'm on tile so it's probably more noticeable, but the stock wheels are properly gash.

https://www.amazon.com/STEALTHO-Rep...c4ff9&pd_rd_wg=FNZh7&pd_rd_i=B07KSF11X6&psc=1
I had some similar wheels I bought for my previous chair that I transfered over. If anything they're a bit too easy running... I have a hard floor in the "office", and with it not being completely level I have to be careful when getting up that the chair doesn't just roll away & I don't realise when I come to sit back down.

Soldato
I had some similar wheels I bought for my previous chair that I transfered over. If anything they're a bit too easy running... I have a hard floor in the "office", and with it not being completely level I have to be careful when getting up that the chair doesn't just roll away & I don't realise when I come to sit back down.
hahaha I haven't had that on these ones. I got these about 3yrs ago and unsure the make but they don't end up rolling off on my tiles or I'd be the first to end up on my arse :D I found the originals just scratchy and ineffective compared though.

Soldato
ABzejMk.jpg

Someone on here, I wish I could remember who, described it as the RTX 3080 Mug Edition. And I Don't think they're wrong. After selling some old bits I had sat around not getting much use I only spent £300 of my own cash so I'm not toooooooo upset with buying it.

Need to find a game to take advantage of it. Tempted to get CyberPunk 2077 but worried about all the glitches I've seen

Soldato
cGXWmYq.jpg

Got some more wall jewellery to go along with the geological print we got recently.

Wonderful prints, especially the ocean floor one - where were they bought from?

My physio mainly treats 2 kinds of people, those with sports injuries and office workers who have ruined themselves by trying to keep "correct" posture.

Your spine is flexible for a reason. You're supposed to bend it at many different angles regularly to stay supple, not keep it in one fixed position at a desk for 8 hours a day and avoiding flexing it by bending at the knees to pick light things up from the floor.

Mine recommends imitating the way my kids sit, pick up objects, and rest in a squat position for tens of minutes at a time. It works wonders, genuinely life changing.

Interesting to know - appreciate your input there.

I don't suffer too much from back pain (have been an office worker for many years, certainly never felt the need to go to physio or thought I needed to), but I've never been able to keep comfortable on any chair for very long. I guess the important element is to keep moving, regardless of the chair itself.

Back
Top Bottom