Superman reboot (again)

Permabanned
Since you are so smart, you go next...as my haggis is burning and my kilt caught fire while cooking (open fire as no electricity here in Scotland esp. in a cave).

P.S where is your input to the movie, all you did was come in and rolleyes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
Since you are so smart, you go next...as my haggis is burning and my kilt caught fire while cooking (open fire as no electricity here in Scotland esp. in a cave).

P.S where is your input to the movie, all you did was come in and rolleyes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not really into playing stereotypes about people. So yeah I did roll my eyes that black man = jokes about fried chicken, kool-aide and melon.

as for my opinion. I don't think they should've changed from Henry as he's a brilliant actor and played the role well. But if it did for some reason turn out to be a black actor as long as he played the role well, what's to moan about as Superman is literally an alien he could be any race.

spider-man isn't traditionally black but into the spider-verse was one of the better films and while that is a cartoon it turned out fine. Basically I have no strong feelings either way as long as the best person is cast. And based from
What I've seen he is currently cast so whoever does come after has big boots to fill

Soldato
Wont really watch anything with Abrahams attached to it, I know hes producing but that close enough. Cavil deserved better, it really goes to show that Warner Bros should have the DC stuff taken away from them.

Soldato
Wont really watch anything with Abrahams attached to it, I know hes producing but that close enough. Cavil deserved better, it really goes to show that Warner Bros should have the DC stuff taken away from them.

it makes you appreciate how well Marvel have done. They raised the bar so high no one else really stands a chance

Soldato
it makes you appreciate how well Marvel have done. They raised the bar so high no one else really stands a chance
You know whats amazing, they didnt do anythign to crazy, the picked out what they wanted, created a roadmap, got someone competent to oversee it all, and moved in the same direction. DC has some of the best villains, they could have done more about Villains teaming up first and the n the Justice league having to form etc, reverse it alittle and JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN COMICS. Its all been written for them for god sakes.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
All this talk and nothing about the jj mystery box, the magical plot device or the fact he will just remake the original superman movie with lots of call backs to better films

Soldato
You know whats amazing, they didnt do anythign to crazy, the picked out what they wanted, created a roadmap, got someone competent to oversee it all, and moved in the same direction. DC has some of the best villains, they could have done more about Villains teaming up first and the n the Justice league having to form etc, reverse it alittle and JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN COMICS. Its all been written for them for god sakes.

the only DC thing I've been impressed with recently was Joker. That was exceptional. Everything else has been terrible really.
"Martha?!"

Permabanned
Joker=poop overrated IMO.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was good then ok till last few seasons but then they did know this and send it on a "high".

Soldato
the only DC thing I've been impressed with recently was Joker. That was exceptional. Everything else has been terrible really.
"Martha?!"

Joker wasn't really a WB thing though. It had a tiny budget and they left it alone as a side project, and were surprised when it became a big hit. WB then claimed it as their own success and counted the money. Watch as they ruin a sequel by throwing a lot of money at it and every executive tries to stick their fingers in the pie.

WB have never known what to do with the DC characters, and looking at Marvel seems to have only made them worse through desperation to get some of that money. Christopher Nolan's Batman series is the only one that's worked, because again it was left alone. I'd probably throw the first two or three Burton Batman films in there too, but that was a different time and long before there was an MCU to show how it should be done.

Soldato
"Martha?!"
Gah....that one scene could have been fixed with Batman discovering that he actually had been a child and had a real world mother and father to snap him out of it, that would make sense, but that single name thing was so dumb.

Back
Top Bottom