• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Try an undervolt curve. If whine doesn't go away on its own this definitely definitely helps!
Thanks, some have also suggested running a benchmark like Heaven overnight. I'll try both if it doesn't go away, but i haven't had the card long enough yet to say it won't go away by itself.

Associate
it did not last long I was already logged into XXXX but still had to do a captcha spot the boat, checkout was not that fast either as PayPal was faffing about logging in also, but I still snagged a 3080

Caporegime
My phone was off when charging last night so woulda missed it anyway, though their selling policy about the cards is dumb. I was after a 3080 but because a got a 3070 i can't buy a 3080, but i can buy a 3090 or 2 if i want (figure that one out). Unless i go along the route of using a vpn and using guest checkout and delivering to an alternate address.

Soldato
My phone was off when charging last night so woulda missed it anyway, though their selling policy about the cards is dumb. I was after a 3080 but because a got a 3070 i can't buy a 3080, but i can buy a 3090 or 2 if i want (figure that one out). Unless i go along the route of using a vpn and using guest checkout and delivering to an alternate address.

They wont let you have a 3090 after a 3070 either. I had exact experience you did. Grabbed a 3070 but wanted a 3080. Saw the 3090 drop this morning, got through to checkout then declined due to my 3070.

Back
Top Bottom