Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Wonderful prints, especially the ocean floor one - where were they bought from?
Purchased on Etsy (again!) from a shop called Kuriosis. Lots of interesting prints on there. Here's a link to the shop

We need to find another print now as our geological one is a bit smaller than these two but we're not sure what we should get. We've got the ocean floor, all of the layers of the earth and a map of the stars. Need something in the same theme to finish it off but not yet found what we want :mad:

Love the Ocean floor one - And now I’m searching YouTube to learn about the ocean floor :p

That's going to be a long night and YouTube worm hole for you!

You've probably seen it before but I love this animation

Soldato
Some members may be surprised to learn I can read.

s54r6rj_d.webp

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Haven't you JUST finished your last case? Or am i imagining that?

Yea I did, decided to go in a different direction with the release of the new Meshify 2 compact.

Really like the meshify front they do - Hope you’ll post the finished product :)

Went with the grey one, with light glass. Such a good case, a little cosy with the AIO. I'd recommend low profile ram and mount it to the top.

Need to spend some more time tidying the cables. I have some Noctua fans coming tomorrow that I'll be dropping in, they are brown unfortunately as the Chromax ones aren't out for a few months. I need the NF A12x25 in my life.

DSCF9425.jpg

DSCF9426.jpg

Soldato
That's going to be a long night and YouTube worm hole for you!

You've probably seen it before but I love this animation

Hah yeah I love that :D

Went with the grey one, with light glass. Such a good case, a little cosy with the AIO. I'd recommend low profile ram and mount it to the top.

Need to spend some more time tidying the cables. I have some Noctua fans coming tomorrow that I'll be dropping in, they are brown unfortunately as the Chromax ones aren't out for a few months. I need the NF A12x25 in my life.

Oh wow that sure is pretty! I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the Meshify case they do.

All the Noctua products I've owned have been absolutely unreal performance, but so so ugly :p However, I just upgraded my CPU fan to a Noctua NH-D15, and this time I went Chromax.black version - Much sexier :p :D

Associate
Love the Ocean floor one - And now I’m searching YouTube to learn about the ocean floor :p

Might have been a few pages back in the YouTube thread on here, but I watched a great one that goes along with that poster. Talks about the land masses that are relatively shallow and how the world would look with lower sea level. There was some really interesting stuff in it.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Interested to hear how you get on with the Napoleon smoker. I've heard really good things about their grills but didn't know they make a smoker as well now. Also, get yourself over to the BBQ thread!

I've got a pork belly and two pork shoulders with salt an pepper rub on the go since 10am, so I'll let you know!

Associate
My first foray into Mac OS, (having been an avid iPad user for years...) The reality for me is as I have got older, my desire to game has waned, to a point where I buy graphics cards for satisfaction of personal PC builds rather than necessarily actual use of the potential the card has... I really only dabble in WOW nowadays, and sporadically.

Having used this M1 mini last night, I am now worried I may not want to build another PC again... it is so small, silent and instantaneous. I have always built the best (being smallest, most powerful and silent) ITX systems I can, and this thing just steps all over them.... and for some reason IOS just feels so much more polished than Windows 10, in my 2+ hours of experience.

Currently running both machines on my widescreen and having fun.

J7dydQvh.jpg

Associate
My first foray into Mac OS, (having been an avid iPad user for years...) The reality for me is as I have got older, my desire to game has waned, to a point where I buy graphics cards for satisfaction of personal PC builds rather than necessarily actual use of the potential the card has... I really only dabble in WOW nowadays, and sporadically.

Yep. Completely in the same place and agree with you on that. I have a Mac mini (a 2019 one) and love it. I will probably wait for the M2 before upgrading as I think they will change the form factor to make it even smaller. There are some things Windows does better but as an overall experience I much prefer MacOS now. I have even started to ditch Chrome for Safari.

Soldato
Finally umming and arrhhing which model and size to get while finding a low price.
Opt for the 55BX from LG.

Certainly an upgrade from the old Panasonic Plasma I purchased 10 years ago!

(Excuse the dangly things, they are the wall mount brackets hook strings)

IMG-20210226-194057.jpg

IMG-20210226-171216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom