• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
They went fast today, I clicked on the link, the second I got the discord alert yet by the time I got past the spot the bot Capcha the page was dead. I wonder if they take the page down as soon as a few get it in their basket? It always sounds like people who actually see the buy option get one.

A2B

A2B

Associate
They went fast today, I clicked on the link, the second I got the discord alert yet by the time I got past the spot the bot Capcha the page was dead. I wonder if they take the page down as soon as a few get it in their basket? It always sounds like people who actually see the buy option get one.

the button often doesn't even add it to the basket if they're gone. or you're trying to get payment sorted and they sell out in the meantime. it can go wrong at any stage until you've paid, and then they can still refuse it if you fail their checks.

with Paypal it may be worth uploading the money to it upfront, so your bank can't get involved with a security check at the last second.

Associate
hi was wondering if anyone could help me, i have installed discord on my mobile but have no clue how to set it up for alerts on drops of FE cards, really want to get a card as using a HD 6450 at present as my 1070ti broke a month ago and dont want to pay the stupid 2nd hand prices if i can get an FE card with warranty.

thank you for any help you can provide

Permabanned
hi was wondering if anyone could help me, i have installed discord on my mobile but have no clue how to set it up for alerts on drops of FE cards, really want to get a card as using a HD 6450 at present as my 1070ti broke a month ago and dont want to pay the stupid 2nd hand prices if i can get an FE card with warranty.

thank you for any help you can provide

You need to join an alert server, such as part alert. Then subscribe to the cards you are interested in . Once you join a server there will be instructions on how it all works.

Back
Top Bottom