If you could change an event in your life what would it be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Not doing science at university but engineering instead.
Or even a practical apprenticeship

All relationship issues , late getting a house,not enjoying my job etc would all have been likely resolved.

Basically I think I'd have had a much much better life.

I try not to think of it too much

I've made far far more bad decisions than good.
Really, only good decision I've ever made is not having kids. I can't think of anything else

Soldato
Hi all if you could change an even in your life what would it be and what would the consequences be ?
I would go back 24 hours and tick the stay logged in box on the forums. That was a frustrating 24hrs I had so much to say but it was a massive chore logging in 4,000 times just to see my thousands of alerts.

Trying heroin. Ended up being a lifetime battle. Almost three years clean presently though.
Nice. Well done malccy.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I regret not staying home on June 16 2016. A mate dropped a log, striking my leg, resulting in rheumatic arthritis in both knees.

Also I do regret going to the hospital ED with syncopation in 2015. I came out with a scanner-caused fistula and pulsatile tinnitus. Medically caused. My ability to concentrate would be normal if i hadnt went.

Man of Honour
I regret not staying home on June 16 2016. A mate dropped a log, striking my leg, resulting in rheumatic arthritis in both knees.

Also I do regret going to the hospital ED with syncopation in 2015. I came out with a scanner-caused fistula and pulsatile tinnitus. Medically caused. My ability to concentrate would be normal if i hadnt went.

You have my sympathy for your pain, but I’m reasonably sure that it’s if I hadn’t gone, and not if i hadn’t went.
The thing that I might have changed was walking into The Swan, (long since gone), at Bricklayers Arms, junction of Old Kent Road and Tower Bridge Road, one Friday night in 1969, locking eyes with the most beautiful girl in the world, getting hit with un coup de foudre, and leaving my wife of 8 years.
Ah but then I wouldn’t have had 9 wonderful years before being hoist with my own petard and kicked into touch by the beautiful girl, for tomcatting around once too often, and then spent 10 years enjoying myself all around Europe and the U.S., before meeting the woman who is now my second and final wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom