** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
27" seems tad small for 4k monitor if I'm honest, would prefer 30-32"

For 150% scaling, which provides a very crisp 1440p experience, it's perfect. That is of course in Windows.

In games, yea it's a little on the small side, but the good thing is you can turn off AA mostly.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Took delivery of 2 of these monitors. First one unfortunately had a single stuck pixel, near the left side, not too bad tbh. The 2nd monitor, no issues. It's a thing of beauty. I was concerned about the fan noise, but tbh it cannot be hear over my case fans, only if I put my ear around the back of the monitor can I hear it.

i0406IJl.jpg

Associate
Took delivery of 2 of these monitors. First one unfortunately had a single stuck pixel, near the left side, not too bad tbh. The 2nd monitor, no issues. It's a thing of beauty. I was concerned about the fan noise, but tbh it cannot be hear over my case fans, only if I put my ear around the back of the monitor can I hear it.

i0406IJl.jpg
Congrats. I hope you get the most out of ‘em.

Just a question for anyone. I know this doesn’t support HDMI 2.1, so if I was to connect a new Xbox to it, would it only do 4K at 60Hz?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
would it only do 4K at 60Hz

Yea.

The monitor looks so good, love that I can have a soft white glow on the wall behind.

DSCF9440.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I’m quite excited for this week. Hopefully them 46 monitors come in early this week and we can all share in the awesomeness of it. I keep checking my phone for updates on this monitor and a GPU.

Soldato
They need to get the 32" version of this sorted, although given how prolonged the 27" launch has been, it'll be 2022 before we see that most likely! I don't even think that's an exaggeration either.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Returning mine. I like some aspects of it, but I think my eyes just don't like the 150% scaling for text. Some fonts look good but others like like smeared Vaseline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom