About to press button on a £4K PC and Monitor

Associate
I'm ready.. But whats the wait at the moment? the only thing out of stock is 3080 or 6800XT I would take either.
Anyone been waiting for a PC build and how long have you waited and how long left ??

Thanks

MM

Associate
I've been waiting over a month and heard nothing back, they couldn't even give me a rough date of when it will be ready. I'm also waiting on a 3080.

Associate
Contact them on the customer service forum.

My machine arrived at the weekend with a 3080 which isn't currently listed for sale on OC (even as pre-order). The machine I ordered spec'd a Gigabyte Gaming OC which had an unknown wait time and they offered me a stocked alternative. I doubt I would have been offered the alternative card (and still be waiting) if I'd not contacted them.

If you're not wedded to the idea of a particular brand they might be able to do something for you.

Soldato
I'm ready.. But whats the wait at the moment? the only thing out of stock is 3080 or 6800XT I would take either.
Anyone been waiting for a PC build and how long have you waited and how long left ??

Thanks

MM

Think OCUK and vendor reps and stated system build GPUs are on a different allocation . Few system builder only sites seem to ship systems off quicker as I'm guessing their buying /order power is greater

^^^ gigabyte as above being one that has said stocks for differing parts of the business are kept separate

Soldato
You are lucky you haven’t specced a 3090 in your system cos they are busy selling them at a stupid mark up of more than £1000 over MSRP.

£2500 for 3090...if that was in your prebuilt spec, I think you would be waiting for a LONG time.

Associate
OK... £2.5 on PC and £1.1 on a monitor... so more like £3.6

Also.... Its arrived!!!!! Now that was quick... I'm at work and the boxes are in the front room...
Congrats, what cpu and gpu does it have?
Edit, just seen you have a 3080, what cpu and ram?

Last edited:
Associate
Congrats, enjoy it!

I keep looking at the G9 for sim racing. I’ve just swapped the monitor on my desk from 27” 16:9 to my 34” super wide and it feels huge so can only imagine the extra width of the G9 is like.

Back
Top Bottom