Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Anybody want an old Range Rover on the cheap?

fu19RgV.jpg

I didn't realise they held such a value.

Think this is the limited edition CSK model like the one i owned. I think these where the last 200 of the classic model that went on sale so should hold it value well.
Pity i traded mine in for scrap £200. Rust was beyond my control and things like the wiring was starting to cause issues. Apart from that it was a great car with very low running costs except the 15mpg.

Soldato
What the discerning car buyer wants to here when spunking £100,000s on a new car:

“there’s a blemish on the centre console, we’ll try cleaning it out after you’ve bought it”
Quite possibly the weirdest thing to put in a car ad of any value let alone 100's... madness.

Caporegime
Surprise surprise as it's unsold.

I wonder whether it was the blemish or the engine cover which looks like an 80s school desk.

Or the god awful body kit and ridiculously high maintenance paint. Or those stupid nostrils on the front.

Or the ugly wheels or the stupid tints, or ruined suspension.

Christ it's naff. I think @kindai should buy it :p

Soldato
Surprise surprise as it's unsold.

I wonder whether it was the blemish or the engine cover which looks like an 80s school desk.

Or the god awful body kit and ridiculously high maintenance paint. Or those stupid nostrils on the front.

Or the ugly wheels or the stupid tints, or ruined suspension.

Christ it's naff. I think @kindai should buy it :p
Hang on...maybe @kindai IS buying it...?

Back
Top Bottom