What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
Currently almost finished my Lawful Good party playthrough of Pathfinder (already completed the game as Chaotic Evil). Also playing Breathedge and Valheim. Still co-oping Snowrunner and waiting for Update 4 of Satisfactory on March 16th.

Soldato
Currently almost finished my Lawful Good party playthrough of Pathfinder (already completed the game as Chaotic Evil). Also playing Breathedge and Valheim. Still co-oping Snowrunner and waiting for Update 4 of Satisfactory on March 16th.

I see you playing pathfinder a lot on my friends list. I'm playing as a neutral half orc barbarian. Good game so far, love these type of RPGs.

Man of Honour
I see you playing pathfinder a lot on my friends list. I'm playing as a neutral half orc barbarian. Good game so far, love these type of RPGs.

Yeah, its probably my favourite RPG of its type, just so much choice in character builds and decisions made in the game which are impactful and can result in very different playthroughs

Associate
Nearly at the end of Deus Ex Mankind Divided now. I just feel really sad tbh as they just abandoned it before the story really went anywhere. Completed this game would have been phenomenonal!

Had the same feeling, I was very much enjoying the game until it ended abruptly, almost as if the final third of the game was missing. If the rumours are true, the publisher forced the devs to cut short the single player campaign to allow time for tacking on the awful Breach multiplayer.... and as no one played that it has pretty much killed off the chance of a sequel.

Associate
Too many right now. Nioh 2, Hitman 3, Mass Effect: Andromeda and just re-installed some stuff like Alpha Protocol, Grim Dawn, Tales of Maj'eyal and Destroy All Humans THEN there's all the stuff I started but kinda forgot about like Ni no Kuni 2, Bug Fables, Trails in the Sky and Ori + the Will of the Wisps

Uninstalled ToME4 again already. I want to enjoy this game so badly but I get way too caught up in trying to meta cheese stuff that I struggle to just enjoy it

Last edited:
Associate
Still not playing anything, last games I've played were League of Legends and Agar.io. Previous titles I've played: Rappelz, WarRock, Knight Online, Guild Wars, Gunbound, Rakion, Age of Empire 3...

Permabanned
Underrail :p. A bit like the older Fallout games I hear.

Quite good. Over 50 hours in just playing the main game. I was a bit wtf when I saw my playtime as I've barely started at all.

Soldato
The Beast Inside. Horror game. 4 chapters in and decent so far. Intriguing story, creep atmosphere and a few decent scares with some satisfying if not particularly taxing puzzles. It's not survival horror, nor on the same level of intensity as Outlast but it's not a total "walking simulator" either. Looking forward to see what happens next...

Soldato
Done my third run of RE7 after Normal and Madhouse to get all the unlocks and I'm now trying the DLC.

I've also started Bioshock Remastered and Yakuza 5 Remastered so I'm set for quite a while without even touching new releases:p Also 80% into no alarm non-lethal run in Deus Ex HR with some excellent RT mods but that's been on the backburner since I got sucked into RE7.

I'm enjoying older games so much more than anything on the market now.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying Rage 2 which I got for free from Epic. I loved Avalanche's Mad Max, and this is almost an unofficial sequel but dialled up to 11.

Only disappointing thing is the DLC requires you to buy points to purchase it. I thought we'd left that rubbish behind a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom