Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Have just started Journey to the Savage Planet. Struggling to find things to hook me.

Actually enjoying this - it’s like some weird Outer Worlds/NMS mix with a small scope. Outer Wilds after this one I think.

Started Titanfall 2 campaign, pretty good so far and amazing graphically.

It’s one that continues to give as you go along - I never found it getting repetitive or boring as they keep mixing things up. I didn’t realise it was such a good game.

Associate
Started Titanfall 2 campaign, pretty good so far and amazing graphically.

Its one of those games i wish i could play again so i could be blown away all over again.
One of the 1st XB1X enhanced games i played, my mate played and completed it on the OG XB1 and said it was alright.
He said the same about Doom 2016, again on the OG XB1.

Amazing graphics don't make a game great but they do have a habit of making great games even better.

Waiting for the Series X patch for Doom Eternal, have my uncut long hair ready to pull out when it drops :D

Man of Honour
Its one of those games i wish i could play again so i could be blown away all over again.
One of the 1st XB1X enhanced games i played, my mate played and completed it on the OG XB1 and said it was alright.

Amazing graphics don't make a game great but they do have a habit of making great games even better.

Waiting for the Series X patch for Doom Eternal, have my uncut long hair ready to pull out when it drops :D

The Series patch should be 120 fps.

Man of Honour

That’s what I’m waiting for too before I play it.

Soldato
Been hitting Division 2 pretty hard. Got max level now and just starting the endgame stuff. Might actually join a clan so I have some people to play with, been totally solo so far.

Soldato
Hey guys,

i ordered red dead redemption GOTY edition from the rainforest, it is actually a US copy I believe as it has a “mature” rating, not a 18 certificate on it :( and says NTSC also.

I noticed that in the corner of the UK version, says “4K ultra HD” and “XBOX One enhanced”..

does that mean my copy won’t support 4K? Or will it be universal?

Soldato
Been hitting Division 2 pretty hard. Got max level now and just starting the endgame stuff. Might actually join a clan so I have some people to play with, been totally solo so far.
Has it had a decent update? Noticed a few friends are back playing that regular.
Division 1 & 2 are some of my favourite ever games. Sank so much time into them more so 1 though. Div 3 will be a day 1 purchase for me. The story mode to max level is superb as is L30 to the point when you realise progression is futile :D.
Paying for the Warlords of NY pack is worth it when you hit max imo. Expansion adds loads to the story and extra stuff to do and is well worth the money. I think most people have it so not having it may limit your options. It will also give you the option to create an additional new character who will already be at level 30. That alone almost makes it worthwhile!

Associate
Division 1 & 2 are some of my favourite ever games. Sank so much time into them more so 1 though. Div 3 will be a day 1 purchase for me.

Div 1 was the 1st game I played on Game Pass and again it was no coincidence that it was a XB1X enhanced title. Still have a couple of achievements I need to complete that I am not bothered about but would consider going back to if a 60fps boost was added. Highly unlikely I know but I wouldn't hesitate though.

Soldato
Has it had a decent update? Noticed a few friends are back playing that regular.
Division 1 & 2 are some of my favourite ever games. Sank so much time into them more so 1 though. Div 3 will be a day 1 purchase for me. The story mode to max level is superb as is L30 to the point when you realise progression is futile :D.
Paying for the Warlords of NY pack is worth it when you hit max imo. Expansion adds loads to the story and extra stuff to do and is well worth the money. I think most people have it so not having it may limit your options. It will also give you the option to create an additional new character who will already be at level 30. That alone almost makes it worthwhile!

I was playing on PC but gave up PC gaming when I got my PS5. The 60fps update means it's now playable and looks as good as it did on my pc.
I got the expansion on offer for £9.99 but not boosting a character as I'm in no rush. Currently just starting world tier 1 stuff.

Soldato
Div 1 was the 1st game I played on Game Pass and again it was no coincidence that it was a XB1X enhanced title. Still have a couple of achievements I need to complete that I am not bothered about but would consider going back to if a 60fps boost was added. Highly unlikely I know but I wouldn't hesitate though.
Yeah very unlikely. I booted up Div 1 a month or so ago to show an American mate around NY. Servers were dead, was running around the Darkzone like I owned the place :cool:

Soldato
Finished quantum break. Was ok. Not interesting enough for a second play. Didn't see the point of the episodic bits.

Tried valhalla again recently and this time got quite into it. Everything was gelling more. Not sure if is a result of the updates they have been making.

Probably won't play much more of it before taking a break - always intended to take my time with it.

Not sure what to pick up next. Ton of stuff on game pass and ton of unplayed games on ps4 pro.

Back
Top Bottom