FIFA 21

Caporegime
No point selling your team, just keep saving for those two as they're pretty much the cheapest game-changing cards. Once you have them, either replace Werner or Mahrez with Rashford and start learning some of the 5* skills.

Their prices have tanked in the last few days, around 100k down on both and they're still dropping.

Soldato
No point selling your team, just keep saving for those two as they're pretty much the cheapest game-changing cards. Once you have them, either replace Werner or Mahrez with Rashford and start learning some of the 5* skills.

Their prices have tanked in the last few days, around 100k down on both and they're still dropping.

What's the reason for the drops? I have enough to buy Mbappe outright now, but it's not like I could just slot him into my team somewhere as he'd be on very low chem wouldn't he?

Caporegime
I think the icon player pick SBC has crashed the market a little.

IF Gomez is a waste of coins, it's a small upgrade that you won't notice over his regular card and it's not far off 100x the cost.

Mbappe would be on 7 chem where Rashford is now, once you have Neymar they would both be on full chem with a formation change.

Using most of your current players you could setup like this then switch to a custom formation in game:

image.png

Soldato
I think the icon player pick SBC has crashed the market a little.

IF Gomez is a waste of coins, it's a small upgrade that you won't notice over his regular card and it's not far off 100x the cost.

Mbappe would be on 7 chem where Rashford is now, once you have Neymar they would both be on full chem with a formation change.

Using most of your current players you could setup like this then switch to a custom formation in game:

That actually looks really good, thanks. I've never understood the whole formation swap thing though, wouldn't players lose chem after the formation swap in game? Or does a set a custom formation using squad tactics first, just a bit confused how that works

Don
OP
VVD and Kante are two players who I will never get shot of, they are mentioned in most abuse I get online :p VVD's tackling and AI blocks are ridiculous and I don't really notice the lack of pace. Gomez wasn't a patch on him.

@Drake5, no chem lost. Juse setup your mentality before the game, shift player positions around and choose tactics/individual tacts then just use the dpad to choose your specific formation. It's mad how many players don't know this exists :p

Caporegime
Yeah, if you wanted to you can set up 4 (5 including balanced I guess) different custom formations and tactics, then use left and right on the D-pad in-game to change between them. I'd recommend sticking with one for now and finding something that works for you.

I've been playing around with 7 depth as it creates an automatic offside trap sometimes.

If you're going to use 532 in game then start with something like this:

Soldato
VVD and Kante are two players who I will never get shot of, they are mentioned in most abuse I get online :p VVD's tackling and AI blocks are ridiculous and I don't really notice the lack of pace. Gomez wasn't a patch on him.

@Drake5, no chem lost. Juse setup your mentality before the game, shift player positions around and choose tactics/individual tacts then just use the dpad to choose your specific formation. It's mad how many players don't know this exists :p
Really? VVD was only just useable when I last played back in October, his pace and mobility were exploited all the time. I guess EA have dropped multiple patches since then so it might not be valid.

I agree with Kante though he was superb as usual.

Don
OP
Really? VVD was only just useable when I last played back in October, his pace and mobility were exploited all the time. I guess EA have dropped multiple patches since then so it might not be valid.

I agree with Kante though he was superb as usual.

Tried a lot of combos but no one really matches the affect VVD has. I tried the 88 Dias the other day, very poor.

Back
Top Bottom