F1 2021 Car Launches

Soldato
Quite like the Merc but it didn't look as good as the teaser they released yesterday, it looked matte black there which would have been better than the gloss, and the red of the Ineos is actually more burgundy in RL, and as others have stated the AMG is just messy.

Still looks ok though, kinda stealthy.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
BRG is not a specific colour, it's usually a dark green the name is applied to but there's not a specific recipe as such.

I like it, nice to see a different colour on the grid but I did love the pink. I guess the lighter shade is to help it stand out against the darker coloured cars. I can see JCB weren't willing to give their signature yellow though.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Wow, Alpinestars must have chucked them a fiver considering how tiiiiiiiiiny their logo is :D

Caporegime
Absolutely hate the alpine livery.
I really don't get the move. If someone says 'alpine' I'd never associate that with a car. Seems like poor branding to me

Not sure why but I've always hated red/blue colour combos

Do not like the green on AM
Merc is ok
Red bull.. Never liked it and its same.

Lot of bad liverys this year

Soldato
We've got some great new liveries this year. That Alpine is superb, and the Aston works well too. No major surprises elsewhere, Merc appear to have taken the biggest step backwards by forcing their AMG brand onto the engine covers. Their Merc stars looked so good with the Niki one too.

Still, looking forward to seeing these hit the track, not long till testing!

Soldato
I really don't get the move. If someone says 'alpine' I'd never associate that with a car. Seems like poor branding to me

Not sure why but I've always hated red/blue colour combos

Do not like the green on AM
Merc is ok
Red bull.. Never liked it and its same.

Lot of bad liverys this year

Yeah to me Alpine is associated with stolen car stereos in the 90s. Apline, and possibly Kenwood.

Soldato

That's probably why they've done it - to help reinvigorate the Alpine brand.

Caporegime
I'll miss the Renault Black and yellow. So different. Stood out . Definitely my favourite

Alpine is just another non distinct livery.
So many blue and red cars.

Then there's the haas. Which is even worse

Soldato
OP
I actually really like the Alpine colours. I was a fan of the Toro Rosso so I love that metallic blue is back on the grid.

Don't think I'm a huge fan of the Aston Martin, much preferred the pink from the BWT sponsorship but if it's fast I'll probably change my opinion. I Would've liked if they went for the fluorescent green they use in the WEC

Back
Top Bottom