• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Sem

Sem

Soldato
"Only available for shipping to UK / Ireland, strictly one RTX 30 series card per person, delivery address and IP address, for personal use. Not adhering to these terms may result in cancellation of all of your orders. Due to increased demand, this is a change from the previous restrictions of 2 x 3090 per person, starting 27th Feb 2021."

VPN and parents address confirmed.. maybe a new account too but will miss out on free shipping...

got a 3070 back in Nov was only a stop gap still in my itx rig now want that 3080...

Soldato
I bagged one lol. I even had to confirm my payment using my bank app on mobile which took a while but all done in under a minute. An RTX 3080 on the way for £660 delivered ;)

Their bot protection does indeed work.

Associate
So what are you guys using for the alerts? I'm losing all hope of getting one, but keep seeing people buying various cards or models really...

A2B

A2B

Associate
... so far we know they can drop any time between 9 and 6, any day. and they probably do something even crazier again like drop them in the middle of the night or on a Sunday.

... wait ...... I told you so. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Sunday next :).

Associate
Telegram seems to be the fastest, plus it has a desktop app.

Thanks, I'll try that then, I was using discord but didn't even get a notification this time... Missed last week opportunity as well.

Never thought the process of buying a gpu would be so frustrating.

Soldato
Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

I got a 3080 in my basket. I got to checkout. I had a 3060 Ti a few weeks back, so knew I'd be rejected if "I" bought the card. So it went in my Dad's name. His card. His address. Got to checkout; free delivery. Looked at the top of the page and... I was logged in :( Tried to check out anyway, but I knew and that point I was stuffed.

Will have to use private browsing next time.

Associate
OMG! I think I just managed to bag one!! The payment has gone through and I've got an invoice in my email!!
1 111700 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card 6UBPX £390.83 £469.00

I won't believe it until it arrives however......

Soldato
So what are you guys using for the alerts? I'm losing all hope of getting one, but keep seeing people buying various cards or models really...

Partalert on discord is the fastest. I have PE Telegram too but it's a few secs slower than the discord. I managed to get a 3080 today because the 3060ti and 3070 came first so was on the discord on my pc waiting for the next alert. Clicked immediately.
It helps to be logged into their website and also to any banking app you have to confirm any payment.

The FE drops are becoming more frequent. The last one was on last Saturday morning so don't lose hope. I've been trying various sites for a month but got lucky today. Hopefully they don't cancel.

Associate
I never thought I'd be so excited about buying a graphics card!!! But I've just bought a 3080FE for £640!

I've got the order confirmation too and even paid £14 fir before 10am next day delivery!

Bkimey, the highs and lows and ups and downs of trying to simply buy a graphics card is insane, but I'm happy now and can finally play MS flight simulator 2000 in glorious high res, and I'm wondering if the 3080 is enough power to do 4K?

Back
Top Bottom