Valheim

Soldato
Is it possible to log out full with ore and log back in at the base?

Yeah you can do that but its lame. That is the reason I think they should allow TP with metals as people just log with it and move metal that way. I have tried this but I think it takes away from the game and prefer to not do it.

You could just mod the game to allow fast travel with ore, but where's the fun in that?
We've just been sailing ours where required and draining islands where needed.

Associate
You could just mod the game to allow fast travel with ore, but where's the fun in that?

I don't see the point in cheesing the game mechanics just to get to the end quicker. The game is there to be enjoyed and exploration and travelling is part of that.

Associate

Though I would like to carry metal through portals, I'm ok with the way it is. I don't log to transfer metal as I do prefer doing it the hard way. It definitely adds a challenge to the game. :D

Associate
Wut?

It's incredibly boring, and seems to have been designed to induce motion sickness. I have never got motion sickness from video games before but this manages to get me feeling queasy.

Love the game, but sailing really needs work.
Yea I guess it can get boring... But I thought, with the storms, sea serpents and visually pleasing water it may not be that bad. Anyway I wonder how they could make it less boring.

Soldato
Been going into god knows how many cripts to try and find the rune to show me the location of bonemass!

Just cant find it, anyone else having issues?

Associate
Will give that a try, although only updated them a few days ago! It seemed to run better in Vulkan but was still jumping around from 60% to 100.

It does on mine I had the overlay on as I was concerned about gpu temps when playing valheim as it was cooking my card been playing round with the gpu fan speeds to keep it cooler

Soldato
Anyone having FPS issues since today's update? GPU usage has gone from 100% to mid 50's and FPS has tanked..
Yup mine tanked too, gpu usage is around 50% but drops as low as 39%. Gets the worse the longer you play until you restart the game then it gets a little better.

Not updated my drivers yet so may give that a try next to see if it helps.

I tried Vulkan as well but that gave me weird artifacts.

Soldato
Gotta admit, I'm only 40 hours in and I'm soooo bored with it.. will continue to play for a bit longer and then wait for updates.

Soldato
Having a blast playing with my outfit mates from planetside2. We are building a huge village on a rented server so it's always running.
We all started new characters so we are doing the bosses together,
Been playing 2 days and we haven't gone hunting the 2nd boss yet.
Can fish get washed up on shore after a bad storm? I found a dead one on a big rock after a massive storm.

Soldato
What are you expecting in the updates that will dramitically make it more exciting. It just probably isn't for you.

I like the game, just got bored of it as I feel ive seen it all now, 5 or 6 patches time with 1 or 2 big updates and I'll come back to it to see the new content.

Soldato
Updated to latest drivers last night and fps is back to normal along with gpu utilisation, sits around 60-70% where it was before.

Went to scope out the snowy mountains last night, thought i could take it on since the Swamp isn't too difficult now with maxed out Iron armor... made the mistake of going at night and got swarmed by Wolves and those werewolf looking things! Instant regret! I freakin died on the mountain side lol.

During the day is fine though, managed to kill a few things and find 2 dragon eggs... No idea what to do with them though, any ideas? Do they actually hatch into dragons?

Back
Top Bottom