• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Managed to get myself a FE 3070 as well. Well chuffed with that. I’ve been swapping my RX 6800 between my office PC and my bedroom PC. What a first world problem LOL. Now to chose which one goes where!

Caporegime
Aye, that would make it more palatable alright!

Yuppers, id snag one via paypal credit and flog the 3070 on the bay, even if it went for £800 that means i get a 3090 for £600.

But it might not even be possible with this recent bs rule change they've made in regards to the 30 series, it used to be you could order a 3090 if you had one of the other 30 series, now it seems that's no longer the case and once you have a 30 series card that's it, they sell you no more.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
If some loon miner on ebay wants to pay 900+ for my 3070 then id consider it. The only way i would entertain the possibility of getting one.
you might be surprised.. my mate sold a 3070 TUF OC for 1k back in December

i know its a AIB card but things are a lot harder right now

Soldato
Well I just refuse to pay +300£ over RRP...I swear I'll make my 770 last another 10 years if needed, but no scalper is making a pound of profit from me.

But to be honest, it ****** me off that people keep buying these cards by dozens when they are not supposed to... They just keep selling them for a profit, unfortunately, so I guess I'll have to wait until either stock is back to normal levels, or people stop paying stupid prices for second hand cards. I might have to wait for a while...

I think it will cool down in a few months. There have been 2 FE drops within a week so possibly more frequent deliveries coming. Mining difficulty has increased a lot over 2 weeks and many are already crying about it. The profitability is declining daily so soon many will start bailing out or reduce their expansion of mining rigs since ROI will be much much longer.

Soldato
I think it will cool down in a few months. There have been 2 FE drops within a week so possibly more frequent deliveries coming. Mining difficulty has increased a lot over 2 weeks and many are already crying about it. The profitability is declining daily so soon many will start bailing out or reduce their expansion of mining rigs since ROI will be much much longer.
Hopefully, although the last drops before the ones this week were at the beginning of February.

A2B

A2B

Associate
these may have been an unfinished production run that Chin NY interrupted. we'll see if it gets worse again ...

Soldato
Does anyone have confirmation emails? I don’t have anything except a message saying I have a pending order.

You have 1 successful pending order. This will not be shown in order history until fraud checks are complete and it has been processed by our systems during business hours, you will receive updates by email once this occurs, stock will be allocated on a first come first serve basis any processing time does not affect this, thank you for your patience.

Associate
SaBBz, i have a confirmation email but order is still pending on the site. This is normal apparently until the order is checked during business hours, for fraud etc

Associate
I never thought I'd be so excited about buying a graphics card!!! But I've just bought a 3080FE for £640!

I've got the order confirmation too and even paid £14 fir before 10am next day delivery!

Bkimey, the highs and lows and ups and downs of trying to simply buy a graphics card is insane, but I'm happy now and can finally play MS flight simulator 2000 in glorious high res, and I'm wondering if the 3080 is enough power to do 4K?

Depends what frame rate your expecting. Certainly very playable pretty much at all times, but locked 4k60? Not even close to enough.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Some recently have went for £1200, why i have no idea. This bubble can't last much longer.

interesting... maybe i could sell my 3070 for that and get a 3090..

ive seen that available most drops and could add to basket but never checked out as its a rip off but.. if i can turn my 469 investment into 1200....

of course i have morals and would never do such a thing...

ill play by the rules...

Back
Top Bottom