Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th Feb - 4th March 2021]

Caporegime
The premier league could do with teams like Palace. Hodgson has had enough time there not to play this absolute dross football.

The league has run its course imo. It is just about surviving for 10 of the teams. Much rather have a super European league now and it will happen eventually.

Palace
Burnley
Wolves
Sheffield United
Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Fulham

8 teams who have no real will to play football with the exception of maybe Brighton.

Every single one of those games I have watched has been an absolute bore fest.

Soldato
The league has run its course imo. It is just about surviving for 10 of the teams. Much rather have a super European league now and it will happen eventually.

Palace
Burnley
Wolves
Sheffield United
Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Fulham

8 teams who have no real will to play football with the exception of maybe Brighton.

I think Sheffield United at least try they just dont have the players

Caporegime
Anyone wondering why we pass the ball out wide then instantly pass it back into the middle and then pass it out wide the other side?

Why not like, take a man on or try something other than the exact same pattern over and again?

If you're a winger who can't take a defender on then I'm sorry but you just can't do your job.

Don

Palace
Burnley
Wolves
Sheffield United
Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Fulham

Brighton play better stuff than Spurs and Arsenal :p Just don't have the cheque book unfortunately.

Soldato
It isnt about City being great and everyone else garbage. They have a billion pound squad and can chop and change. Do you think Brunos plays as much for City as he does for United? Not a chance.

Citys bench is regularly worth 400 million pounds...FOUR HUNDRED MILLION. Thats 60 mil off what Klopp has spent period. United have some academy products, a kid they spent a small fortune on as a punt and Lee bloody Grant. United squad isnt as deep as some would think it is.

Soldato
It isnt about City being great and everyone else garbage. They have a billion pound squad and can chop and change. Do you think Brunos plays as much for City as he does for United? Not a chance.

Citys bench is regularly worth 400 million pounds...FOUR HUNDRED MILLION. Thats 60 mil off what Klopp has spent period. United have some academy products, a kid they spent a small fortune on as a punt and Lee bloody Grant. United squad isnt as deep as some would think it is.
The question was how this United team has second in the league. The answer is that everyone in the league is garbage except City. Regardless of the reason for that, it's pretty clear.

Soldato
I hate to say it but that was a sad indictment on Solskjaer's tenure as United manager. He's trying to save his way to a profit and that's not good enough. Truly awful

Back
Top Bottom