• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Congrats to all who managed to get one! Always good to see them get into the hands of gamers. The relief alone is worth it.

Im definitely keeping this 3070. At the price I think it’s a good deal, and the founders cards hold their money. Probably still be able to sell for circa £400 when the next generation comes round...

Caporegime
interesting... maybe i could sell my 3070 for that and get a 3090..

ive seen that available most drops and could add to basket but never checked out as its a rip off but.. if i can turn my 469 investment into 1200....

of course i have morals and would never do such a thing...

ill play by the rules...

Odds are it'll be a miner who grabs it, so rules go out the window :p

Soldato
Im definitely keeping this 3070. At the price I think it’s a good deal, and the founders cards hold their money. Probably still be able to sell for circa £400 when the next generation comes round...

Oh of course! FE cards are incredible value in today's climate.

Associate
Managed to get a 3080 from tonight's drop for a good friend of mine who's been looking for ages (I've already got an MSI Gaming Trio X), which is great and I'll get a couple of crates of beers in return and won't have to put up with his whinging anymore!

Associate
If I got the order confirmation email does that mean I'm good? It all feels too good to be true after months of hunting lol. Has anyone here had a confirmation email but then an out of stock email after?

Soldato
Pleased for my bro as he finally managed to snag a 3080fe, all the previous alerts had been during the day while he was out working then last Saturday he missed out as he was taking a shower when they dropped but finally got lucky tonight.

A2B

A2B

Associate
Midnight for a 3090 drop?

wouldn't surprise me. congrats to those that snagged one. if you missed out, keep trying - there's some luck involved even if you get there fast. sometimes it just works or just doesn't for no obvious reason. well, 'meant to be' n all that.

Caporegime
wouldn't surprise me. congrats to those that snagged one. if you missed out, keep trying - there's some luck involved even if you get there fast. sometimes it just works or just doesn't for no obvious reason. well, 'meant to be' n all that.

They're really mixing it up as of late with these random times and days, hardly coincidence we get a drop on the amd announcement day. Would love to know how many of these cards they got in as they were pretty much gone instantly.

Soldato
Got the second confirmation email for my 3080. Waiting to be picked. Great feeling to be able to get a card for msrp. As always..the best things come to those who wait :D

Soldato
Yeah you can't even get a 3070 AIB card for that on OCUK.

It's ridiculous that many people are buying 3070's for £800 and feeding the scalping. The best thing is to wait a bit and things will settle down. Too many impatient people with no common sense sadly.

Back
Top Bottom