FIFA 21

Associate
Anyone here using 92 Ronaldo? I quickly sold Neymar and Mbappe as they were doing nothing for me, Mbappe felt very slow on the ball and his finishing was very poor, but his play making was good. I feel like he'd do great as a CAM or something

Thinking about building a team around Ronaldo next

402 goals in 197 games for me.
Now playing in a team with Neymar as second striker and Messi at CAM.

Caporegime
Ronaldo may feel even worse on the ball than Mbappe if you didn’t like him as his balance is quite low.

Half a day isn’t long enough to get used to players either. Last night the game was perfect for me, had a few games tonight and couldn’t string anything together with the delay in rivals.

Soldato
Well it certainly feels like there's scripting or something. When you're 2-0, dominating but can't score a 3rd because Mbappe, Neymar and De Bruyne can't even hit the target from 7 yards out. Only for him to score a nothing goal, a goal that would be reasonable if it felt like you had any control over your defenders and then a 91st minute goal you could see/feel coming for about 2 minutes.

Soldato
Ronaldo may feel even worse on the ball than Mbappe if you didn’t like him as his balance is quite low.

Half a day isn’t long enough to get used to players either. Last night the game was perfect for me, had a few games tonight and couldn’t string anything together with the delay in rivals.

If I could have fitted Neymar and Mbappe into a 532 I think I would have enjoyed them much more, but I just couldn't figure it out. I've decided that 532 is the formation I want to play

Soldato
If I could have fitted Neymar and Mbappe into a 532 I think I would have enjoyed them much more, but I just couldn't figure it out. I've decided that 532 is the formation I want to play
You can fit them in, by switching to 532 in game using the dpad tactics that you set up pre game. That's what virtually everyone does.

Soldato
You can fit them in, by switching to 532 in game using the dpad tactics that you set up pre game. That's what virtually everyone does.

Yeah, I understand that aspect of it now, but I'd still need to figure out where to place them in a formation beforehand on full chem which is what I was struggling with

Soldato
Yeah, I understand that aspect of it now, but I'd still need to figure out where to place them in a formation beforehand on full chem which is what I was struggling with
451 neymar lm mbappe cam or 433 flat neymar lw mbappe striker virtually gives them both full chem without even needing to sweat the rest of the set up.

Also I've played with 2 on 7 chem for ages and its hardly any difference to good players.

Also I haven't tried it but seen people mention futbooster.com lately, apparantly you fill it out with your team and it gives a setup best for chemistry.

Edit: Im working nights whats your excuse for this time of night :p

Soldato
451 neymar lm mbappe cam or 433 flat neymar lw mbappe striker virtually gives them both full chem without even needing to sweat the rest of the set up.

Also I've played with 2 on 7 chem for ages and its hardly any difference to good players.

Also I haven't tried it but seen people mention futbooster.com lately, apparantly you fill it out with your team and it gives a setup best for chemistry.

Edit: Im working nights whats your excuse for this time of night :p

Thanks for the site! That's really helpful, but putting my current team in to it only allows a max of 85 chem with Neymar on 3 chem. Could do it in 433 flat like you said but then Kante and De Bruyne go down to 6 chem and not only that it would be difficult to turn it in to a 532 because you'd have to find space for another CB too. I just don't think it's possible to get a decent team with Mbappe or Neymar upfront, it's basically one or the other. I might have to see if I can slot Neymar in somewhere

Soldato
Well it certainly feels like there's scripting or something. When you're 2-0, dominating but can't score a 3rd because Mbappe, Neymar and De Bruyne can't even hit the target from 7 yards out. Only for him to score a nothing goal, a goal that would be reasonable if it felt like you had any control over your defenders and then a 91st minute goal you could see/feel coming for about 2 minutes.
I don't disagree but the people bringing the action wouldn't of just walked away surely? Interesting article all the same.

Soldato

532 is the absolute pits and I take more pleasure in beating those who use it than any other formation.

I can't imagine it being a fun formation to play. Why do you want to play it?

Don
OP
You would have been spat on in here a few years back posting 5atb talk. Shameful.

I’m going 352 this weekend league. Mendy is a shocking attacking option at LM though, is there a good mid icon option who plays LB and is good attacking?

Soldato
It's an extremely attacking formation

It's not when somebody plays 4 or 5 in the middle of the park and you are penned in.

I try harder against 5atb :p

Each to their own mate, its a formation at the end of the day and packed defences are annoying due to auto blocks etc but we play the way that gives us the most enjoyment.

I'm a 3412 kinda guy, get straight into them! Got to HT last night without the boy using 5atb getting a shot on goal and 20 odd percent possession.

1 game away from div4 now and 8 unbeaten in rivals. Making progress!

Back
Top Bottom