Office Chair vs. Gaming Chair

Soldato
It's not arrived yet, I only ordered it the other evening. But it doesn't have a headrest either.

That's fine, the headrest looked OK in pictures to me (Steelcase Leap one sticks out too much so it would shove your head forward too much for my liking).

As long as the Orangebox can recline back comparably that's good enough for me. Gotta have my reclined chair with feet up for controller gaming.

Permabanned
i'm sat here laughing at the chair snobbery tbh...how sad of a person do you have to be to be sucked into the bum comfort tier? While we all know a £250 chair is good enough? same as going to ask about about a cheap pair of speakers but get told to buy a system 10x the cost...

Caporegime
i'm sat here laughing at the chair snobbery tbh...how sad of a person do you have to be to be sucked into the bum comfort tier? While we all know a £250 chair is good enough? same as going to ask about about a cheap pair of speakers but get told to buy a system 10x the cost...
This seems like a confusingly random rant. Who is being a chair snob and telling people to buy outrageously expensive chairs?

And it is nothing like buying cheap speakers, that's a poor analogy.

Last edited:
Associate
I have also ordered an Orangebox Do (from 2ndhnd) to replace my borderline broken 5 year old leather chair which was never ergonomic to begin with. Will report back...

Man of Honour

You okay hun?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So I'm here sat on a HM Mirra 2 Butterfly that I got for a little over £400 from a local second had office furniture seller. I want to love it, but I'm not sure I am. I know it takes a while to get used to it and all, but I'm still not as comfortable as I'd have hoped.

Used to have Aeron's at work and I didn't get on with them and I read the Mirra 2 is better. But I'm not so sure.

Might return it and try something else. :/

I'm guessing the Orangebox Do is the obvious choice?

Caporegime
So I'm here sat on a HM Mirra 2 Butterfly that I got for a little over £400 from a local second had office furniture seller. I want to love it, but I'm not sure I am. I know it takes a while to get used to it and all, but I'm still not as comfortable as I'd have hoped.

Used to have Aeron's at work and I didn't get on with them and I read the Mirra 2 is better. But I'm not so sure.

Might return it and try something else. :/

I'm guessing the Orangebox Do is the obvious choice?
There is no 'obvious choice', just try what chairs you can until you find something you like. :)

Back
Top Bottom