LCD Lightgun? Yes please.

Caporegime
Was bought this for my birthday but due to delays, found out a couple of months after.

Expecting the recoil version hopefully next month :D. Best wife ever!

Associate
Awesome, you backed it on Kickstarter right? Hoping my Indiegogo arrives in March but the sliding status updates are a bit hard to track.

Let us know your thoughts!

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah. Well this one anyway. Got 2 more on the way as well at some point (red and blue)

Build feels good, size is about the same as the time crisis guns, sights look functional. Dont think the pic rail on top is though. :( The orange tip comes off which is great.

Controls, other than the trigger, has 2 button on each side, slightly staggered, the d pad and the slide. All feel perfectly functional. You're not going to be playing Mario with the dpad and buttons so as long as they're positive feeling they're fine.

I was expecting this next month, so its a bit early.

Soldato
Seriously tempted...

I'd only use it for the Time Crisis and Virtua Cop games on a PS2 emulator... but to be able to play all of those games again, on an OLED, for £130?!? I'm going to have to pull the trigger and get one (pun unintended, but left in because it made me roll my eyes at myself).

Has anyone played Time Crisis II (even better, specifically on a PS2 emulator) with one and how does the reload/duck mechanic work with this gun? I can't remember the controls from back in the day!

Edit: I should really Google, rather than lazily ask on a forum. If anyone else is wondering the same things, here's a vid...

I'm yet to watch all the way through, but it seems to be a start to finish guide

Man of Honour
OP
You can even use it on original hardware with some extra bits.

And wiki for more information.

https://sindenlightgun.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Just ordered a cheap usb foot pedal from Amazon. Will need it for Time Crisis. It's about £10. If it's crap, I can make a metal version using the guts (maybe change the switch to a beefier one too) from the plastic one.

[edit]

RMC has his review up, as of about 15 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom