F1 2021 Car Launches

Commissario
The Aston looked the right shade of green in the video but does look a bit unusual in the pictures so I'm hoping it'll look better in natural light.

I can see JCB weren't willing to give their signature yellow though.
Whenever I see a yellow F1 car, my brain tells me it's a Jordan, even after all this time.

Soldato
Aquafresh are the new title sponsors of Haas this year then.

Quite like the green of the AM but it would have been much more interesting with the Fluro green as Junglist suggested.

The Alpine should look pretty nice on-track.

Soldato
Whenever I see a yellow F1 car, my brain tells me it's a Jordan, even after all this time.
The team which started in green (and is commonly referred to as the best looking F1 car of all time) is back in green.

I don't mind the pink swish personally, though that makes it look even more like a Mercedes. It would have looked dreadful with blocks of pink depicting BWT, so I think it's been done relatively tastefully.

I've never been a fan of Aston's somewhat pastel green and yellow on their modern racing adventures, so personally I'm pleased they didn't go that route.

Personally for me it's Apline and McLaren as tied top and Aston in third. Ferrari have given a hint of more black this year, so if is true and they do it well (I'm thinking early-mid 90's) then it could look good too.

Too many white cars again. We're back to the mid 2000s.

Caporegime
The team which started in green (and is commonly referred to as the best looking F1 car of all time) is back in green.

I don't mind the pink swish personally, though that makes it look even more like a Mercedes. It would have looked dreadful with blocks of pink depicting BWT, so I think it's been done relatively tastefully.

I've never been a fan of Aston's somewhat pastel green and yellow on their modern racing adventures, so personally I'm pleased they didn't go that route.

Personally for me it's Apline and McLaren as tied top and Aston in third. Ferrari have given a hint of more black this year, so if is true and they do it well (I'm thinking early-mid 90's) then it could look good too.

Too many white cars again. We're back to the mid 2000s.

I absolutely hate the white cars. I much prefer cars with only two colours.

Man of Honour
Just the paint jobs...

Mercedes - Fine. Not a fan of the AMG's at the back.
Alpine - Like it.
Aston Martin - Colour doesn't seem right. Could be the studio shots we've got. The shakedown pictures look a bit better.
McLaren - Fine. Would prefer less blue.
Haas - American team painted with the Russian flag. I'm sure that'll go down well in some areas. ;)
Alfa Romeo - Like it.
Red Bull - It's a Red Bull.
Alpha Tauri - Actually looks pretty good

Soldato
Haas - American team painted with the Russian flag. I'm sure that'll go down well in some areas. ;)
Some huge influence from Mazepin on that car, won't be surprised at all if Haas is completely taken over next season, it's no secret Dmitry wants his own team.

Kvyatt back on the grid for 2022 to partner his son? Very possible.

Back
Top Bottom