AMG GT R - Der Tag

Man of Honour
OP
So popped back home for loo break. First impressions are it needs respect and is somewhat more rapid than my R8. The torque is massively more and the sound in sport plus is naughty, very naughty. On a nice dry road with tyres warm rather than wet it feels planted but I’m so far off it’s limit at present that’s more gut feel.

Nice to be sitting in and not on a car again. Superb driving position and the buckets are superb so far. Brakes are immense but this is all first impressions. Need to drive it more but already had people coming up to me at Shell garage.

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for the positive comments guys and gals. Just an excited petrol head with a new toy. It never really matters what the car is really. New toys can be 2cv to Chiron and it doesn’t matter.

Soldato
AWESOME!

what age is it ? i.e does it have GPF or not? supposed to make them a bit tamer on the noise front.

Soldato
So popped back home for loo break. First impressions are it needs respect and is somewhat more rapid than my R8. The torque is massively more and the sound in sport plus is naughty, very naughty. On a nice dry road with tyres warm rather than wet it feels planted but I’m so far off it’s limit at present that’s more gut feel.

Nice to be sitting in and not on a car again. Superb driving position and the buckets are superb so far. Brakes are immense but this is all first impressions. Need to drive it more but already had people coming up to me at Shell garage.
Vorsprung Durch Technik :p

Back
Top Bottom