The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
Tell you what, I don't come on motors often anymore, however it is incredible to see the car progress from some members on here.

I remember back in 2007, an E46 330i was put on some sort of pedestal as exotica on here :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
As requested, door up shots :D

Shame its so overcast :(

i.php

i.php
Very nice mate. Enjoy :)

Caporegime
Tell you what, I don't come on motors often anymore, however it is incredible to see the car progress from some members on here.

I remember back in 2007, an Ford Mondeo was put on some sort of pedestal as exotica on here :D

Corrrected for you.

Kudos Kindai, that's beautiful!

Soldato
Absolutely. Then I look at my own "progress" over the last 18 years since I joined, from 13 year old Hyundai Pony to 23 year old MX5 and I start to question my life choices :D :(

That is a stunning colour and car combo. I really love that money shot of the engine on display from the back the most though :D

Soldato

I remember back in 2007, an E46 330i was put on some sort of pedestal as exotica on here :D

I peaked early around 2008! Growing up, wife and kids etc.

Man of Honour
I am constantly worried about my R8 but I was surprised at how well it has handled some inclines, mine has had the mag ride stripped out though and replaced with BC Coilovers and I am certain it is riding slightly higher.
My R8 never once had an issue with speed bumps, really well sorted for road use, amazing ride height.

Caporegime
Congratulations @kindai, I can’t wait to see and hear it in the flesh.

What a machine! :cool:

As for the house, garage, whatever, who gives a crap? I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you and it comes as no surprise that your a normal guy, not up himself whatsoever as your modest (but much nicer than mine!) house clearly demonstrates.

You have a passion for cars, clearly have ambitions and an ability to meet them.

Fair play to you and crack on as you are!

Above all, enjoy it.

Soldato
I think there's now more 'omg who cares about the house' posts than there were 'omg the house' posts in the first place :p

Permabanned
Congratulations @kindai, I can’t wait to see and hear it in the flesh.

What a machine! :cool:

As for the house, garage, whatever, who gives a crap? I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you and it comes as no surprise that your a normal guy, not up himself whatsoever as your modest (but much nicer than mine!) house clearly demonstrates.

You have a passion for cars, clearly have ambitions and an ability to meet them.

Fair play to you and crack on as you are!

Above all, enjoy it.

now that is man love

Back
Top Bottom