Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th Feb - 4th March 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
I turned it off with 15 minutes to go. We are complete ***** at the moment. Unsurprisingly when Fernandes isn't winning us games and Pogba is injured we look complete crap. This is what a badly coached team looks like when their star players aren't creating the magic.

Soldato
I don't know, I think its a derby so it could go either way. My money is on a draw or a City win but who knows. If our defence doesn't have a complete shocker we could get something from it.
Well that’s certainly a big if, if ever I’ve seen one! :D

Caporegime
Expect a tough game against Chelsea tonight. Hope to see Fabinho come in for Thiago with Phillips and Kabak at the back but all of the talk is about him replacing Phillips which makes sense given Werner's pace. Just worried we'll get overrun in midfield if we play the same way we did against SU.

Also worried Atkinson is now refereeing the game, he's like a 12th man for opposition :(

Soldato
A tender lead here at craven cottage but we seem to be the biggest threat. Fulham have had a lot of play but nothing from it.

What is with the camera angles though. Its horrible and can never tell what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom