FIFA 21

Soldato
I'm really tempted to try 92 Ronaldo. I've got about 1.5mil coins now so I think I could put a decent squad around him. I was also tempted to give Mbappe another try as I can fit him in a 5212 now with my current EPL squad

Soldato
I bought Ronaldo and his finishing is amazing. Very impressive so far. I've managed to slot in him like this

pNC1zKs.png

Playing 5212 in game with Mane and Ronaldo upfront. I have enough coins now for Neymar or Mbappe, but I haven't figured out how to build a team around either one yet, any advice on that would be appreciated !

Soldato
I'm trying to work out who is in the 3 cbs, Silva?!

Semedo moved to CB, Silva on RWB. It’s not perfect but I have the wingbacks on go forward which helps a lot with attacking so silva works decently. It’s just something I put together pretty quickly. I do want to fit in Neymar or Mbappe somewhere

Last edited:
Don
OP
Semedo moved to CB, Silva on RWB. It’s not perfect but I have the wingbacks on go forward which helps a lot with attacking so silva works decently. It’s just something I put together pretty quickly. I do want to fit in Neymar or Mbappe somewhere

I've been playing Semedo at CB with VVD and Varane, my rivals record has been probably the best its been this week since 21 came out. 352 ultra attack :)

Ever since I changed my mentality to attack is your best form of defence I've pretty consistent.

Soldato
Great pull, that Smalling card looks really good already. The what if defenders have the advantage when it comes up to the upgrades.

1 clean sheet vs 6 goals?

He needs the upgrade to increase is acceleration.

Do players get upgrades shortly after hitting the targets or do we have to wait for all 5 games to be played?

Back
Top Bottom