Census 2021

Commissario
We've just received the census letter for 2021 and it's good to see it's all online this time as opposed to being done by filling in an actual paper form.

I haven't seen any posts on social media yet refusing to fill it in but I'm sure there will be plenty by people who think they're too important and that this is a breach of their human rights or some other such garbage.

Soldato
Completed it already here. There will be no overnight stays on census day ('cos COVID !) and I'd rather not fight 30 odd million other households getting at the website to fill in the forms on the actual day.

It seems to apply some thought to the questions too. I was asked to complete questions on GCSE's etc for my 16 year old, but not at all for my 12 year old.

Soldato
We had a flyer through the door a few weeks ago to remind you of the upcoming census, but don't yet have any details posted through.

Soldato
Ah good so people are getting the letter nice and early. As soon as one drops on my doormat I shall complete it. Had a little slip through the door last week saying another 10 years had flown by and was glad to see it could be done online.

Soldato
We got our letter on Wednesday to fill in online, I don't see the issue with it but I've seen plenty on social media saying they aren't filling it in.

Not sure how some are claiming they've filled it in already.

Soldato
There was another form which went out a few weeks ago asking for data relating to your covid situation to be filled in in February, only some households were selected for that one.

Soldato
I wonder if you can be fined if you completed it now and someone dies?

It is good to see they have put the online method first.

It is also good to see that its just a phone call away to get the paper version too for people not able to access a computer.

Soldato
We got our letter on Wednesday to fill in online, I don't see the issue with it but I've seen plenty on social media saying they aren't filling it in.

Not sure how some are claiming they've filled it in already.
Which is lovely and ironic I think. People on a platform that probably knows more about them than a census will find out, won't complete it :p

Caporegime
Like the people that won't have vaccinations against Covid because they think the Government are putting a tracking chip in their bloodstream, yet will carry a mobile phone around at all times...

Back
Top Bottom