FIFA 21

Soldato
I'm really struggling to get Neymar and Ronaldo on 10 chem without gimping the squad somewhere. I'm going to have to rethink exactly what I want to do. Would be a bit easier with Mbappe in the squad as well for the link to Neymar and Mendy

It's much easier to build a team around Mbappe and Neymar

Soldato
Just a thought, when we lay a squad out in 433 on max chem and then adjust it in tactics with an entirely different formation and positions, how do we know for sure the chemistry is remaining the same? Did EA confirm that it does?

Soldato
Just a thought, when we lay a squad out in 433 on max chem and then adjust it in tactics with an entirely different formation and positions, how do we know for sure the chemistry is remaining the same? Did EA confirm that it does?
If you look at the stats when you're making subs or whatever you can see they're the same as they would be with the full boost on.

But if you're not comfortable with it don't do it. If you're constantly doubting your players are on full chem it'll distract you.

Soldato
So 9 games unbeaten in Div4/Div3 didn't carry over then? For a minute you must've thought you'd figured out your tactics.
WL is funny though, it can all turn around again, keep going, don't get too down.

Oh mate, back to earth with a bang for sure. I'm hoping for better than silver 1 for a change. Aye, think I'm letting me frustration get the better of me

Soldato
I'm not doing good at all in WL. I'm a div 4/5 player so I'm not great by any means, but their is a massive step up in difficulty in WL

Caporegime
WL is unplayable atm don’t bother.

Did just manage to beat the best team I’ve ever faced in FIFA though.

PIM Schmeichel
PIM Carlos Alberto - PIM Maldini - RTTF Varane - PIM Rio - PIM Carlos
PIM Vieira - Prime Gullit - Prime Zidane
Base Cruyff - Prime R9

Was a through ball down the wings merchant despite playing what looked to be 1 depth 1 width with no wingers as his fullbacks were on stay back. If I had a team like that I’d at least try and have some fun as rewards are pointless anyway…

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't know if patch changed my system or I'm bad due to the lack of playing last couple of weeks but 7-3 worst ever start and I don't think I've ever conceded as many. That said 1 was an elite 3 player the other verified. Maybe the casuals are gone.

Back
Top Bottom