AMG GT R - Der Tag

Sgarrista
Commissario
I can confirm the cups are superb. However, get the damp or mucky roads and the back does like to move around, though I have not found that lairy at all really...so far. It seems to wiggle, settle in and go.

Yup in dry and warm they are incredible tyres, but I found they just dont make for an enjoyable drive if you plan to daily, or even regularly drive it and have to deal with changing conditions.

Soldato
Is that the only Merc with that grill -if so then one of those passed me going the other way earlier in week and Even the wife noticed it.
Looked the dogs goolies though. Nice :)

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks all. Small blip, got a suspension malfunction message. Car feels fine and drives fine and suspect sensor. Booked in local Merc on 15th but still driving it. Tank of fuel 4 now.

Man of Honour
OP
So whatever we saw was a AMG of some sort. It did look like the one in pictures. - Low -wide and grey. - That car is nice Housey. Enjoy it. :)
GT probably which comes in a few versions. If it tried to steal your woman it was the GTR

Soldato
Thanks all. Small blip, got a suspension malfunction message. Car feels fine and drives fine and suspect sensor. Booked in local Merc on 15th but still driving it. Tank of fuel 4 now.

Hope you have more luck than me with my E63!
My last fault was “suspension malfunction “, the back of the car was in the floor! I gave the car back! So many issues over the 7 months I owned it, but then it as 7 years old. Fingers crossed your beaut is fine

Man of Honour
OP
It still has the new warranty so sure it’ll be fine. Certainly not broken and the dampers still respond to the different settings. Car has not been driven since August.

Back
Top Bottom