Desktops!!

Associate
Lo peeps,
Quick question i have just downloaded the Windows Plex theme. Any Idea how i go about installing themes? when i click browse on Desktop Properties themes tab, its looking for for a .theme filename, alhough within the folder where all the theme parts for plex are held there are no files called .theme

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Pdog

Permabanned
cheers bud i'll have a look at getting my system "apple-ized" tonight

(having spent the a couple of hours getting it longhornized at the weekend! lol)

ooh... and itunes for windows? where was that from? is it beta cos i havent seen it anywhere!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
im not actually using iTunes. its just QCD with an itunes skin. there is a program by a guy called alilm i think. i can find a link to it if you want it although so far ive found skinning QCD to be the easiest

Permabanned
OP
Originally posted by DigitalWerkz
hey Uberskilled,
how do i configure the dock, i got some of them icons like yours, just need to know how to add them into the dock?
do i create a docklet folder each time to add an icon?

thnx
ad

all i do is find a bunch of icons from a bunch of websites i visit. i find most of them using the forums at aquaxp.com an aqua-soft.org. then just put them in the icons folder of yzdock and hey presto!

Soldato
080903-desktop.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
hi

just a question

i have set y desktop up to have a rotating picture display. using a webpage i made and stored localy (javascript image rotation) and active web content

this looks quite nice to me

only problem is that you cant click on the actual desktop (icons are ok) or drag boxes any thoughts guys??

magic

Associate
could you guys help me out with Samurize ?

any easy instructions out there ?

i can't be bothered going through a lot ofdetailed pages...just some easy instructions to get me started.

thanx

Back
Top Bottom